Welcome To aBlackWeb

How to speak to a woman. Part 1

this was really nice. i really smiled at some of these comments. IRL im lit and i know my online persona is mad aggressive and lowkey ass but honestly im just impulsive naturally. i love Black and arab??? @AZTG men

thank u
We love you for who you are, and I think it was good to see there's a lot of other posters we got mad love for you too

this is me speaking for myself but @Az, I know you still lurk these days

I'm not sure at what point things went left, but they did. As sincere as I can possibly be, I hope all is well with you.

I may not always agree with your pov's, but again, the povs and exchanges of ideas can be teachable moments imo.

A lot of things can get lost in text. It's my hope that the past moments can help advance the interactions moving forward by, when possible, being more tolerant of people that have views that dont necessarily align with mine. I dont know your plight but I want to be respectful of if. If there is discourse, I hope that it can be worked out and get things back going towards a more positive direction.
I appreciate your effort to reach out and I don’t have a problem with you at all.
Everybody has their opinions on topics and threads and yours are just as valid as mine.
It’s never my intention to try and make mine seem more valid, I just feel everybody has a right to their thoughts and feelings and shouldn’t be shamed for it.

All is beautiful around here and thank you for wishing me well and I hope all is well and beautiful in your space as well.

Although it would be nice if we could all just act like adults and just have a decent conversation without throwing shots.
That maybe asking for too much though.

I wanna double down @Az

I know our exchanges weren't as frequent or as personal but we definitely have been on the opposite sides of heated debates with very different opinions. And if you feel I said anything hurtful, disrespectful, or out of pocket in any way, I sincerely apologize.

A difference of opinions adds diversity and your voice is as valid as if not more valid than even mines. I appreciate your participation and presence, and I hope it picks up in the near future

I wanna double down @Az

I know our exchanges weren't as frequent or as personal but we definitely have been on the opposite sides of heated debates with very different opinions. And if you feel I said anything hurtful, disrespectful, or out of pocket in any way, I sincerely apologize.

A difference of opinions adds diversity and your voice is as valid as if not more valid than even mines. I appreciate your participation and presence, and I hope it picks up in the near future
Thank you for that Du.
I can see how something’s I may have posted could offend people and with that I have come to realize that I need to be a bit more careful before posting something.

I really have no ill intentions when I have posted something that was taken the wrong way I’ve just never really had to do that before being on here.
I wasn’t raised knowing much about racism except the type I’ve experienced growing up but that was mainly in school as a kid.

Just know anything that I’ve posted I would have posted in a white, black, Latino or any kind of race forum but I have to remember that the majority here is black and see how it could be misconstrued the wrong way so as I accept your apology please accept mine as well.

@shutupGabi
You are one of the bread and butter posters, you don't get recognition you deserve because you ain't with that rah rah shit. You're post are always full of substance and you got dope tastes in tv and movies, despite liking Cersei (team Stark ftw). I wish you would talk more in other threads, but I appreciate you all the same.
Keep on being your awesome self.

Thank you for that Du.
I can see how something’s I may have posted could offend people and with that I have come to realize that I need to be a bit more careful before posting something.

I really have no ill intentions when I have posted something that was taken the wrong way I’ve just never really had to do that before being on here.
I wasn’t raised knowing much about racism except the type I’ve experienced growing up but that was mainly in school as a kid.

Just know anything that I’ve posted I would have posted in a white, black, Latino or any kind of race forum but I have to remember that the majority here is black and see how it could be misconstrued the wrong way so as I accept your apology please accept mine as well.
Definitely

Ladies, It is pleasure to have you all here and i appreciate you all for what you bring to the site.
@Baldheadlogic Your confidence and your drive is second to none. Your positive vibes you bring in threads are infectious and makes everyone happy.

@shutupGabi you are always highly respected. the way you see things and your perspective is GOAT. you say so much with so few words. Wish you posted more.

@Kandy I loved your stories about having fun with your son. that story about you slow walking past the mirror still has me in tears. Shows you are a great mom and woman who knows when the play and when to be serious. I also appreciate the way you came back and brought renewed spirit to the site.

@Coke you know what it is lil sis. Dont ever change.

@Meeks the fact you want to fill a void that helps our people while juggling real life struggles, shows how strong you are. we need more people with a soul like yours.

@Whis Khalifa easily one of my favorite posters when you do post. from your views in random threads to your bars in the cypher to quietly holding things down without asking for much in return as a mod to your wall and flipping the switch to hold down your trill brethren..... you bring the heat and jokes that we all welcome and look forward to.

@Remedy

COME BACK! Your wit and unique perspectives on music and life in general are missed. You are a dope poster and i think i speak for the majority when i say that we miss your perspectives and jokes. Also, i need help training my attack goat and you the only successful goat breeder i know that raised goats to stand a chance against pitbulls.

And give all this up?

sheep_2.GIF

Ladies, It is pleasure to have you all here and i appreciate you all for what you bring to the site.
@Baldheadlogic Your confidence and your drive is second to none. Your positive vibes you bring in threads are infectious and makes everyone happy.

@shutupGabi you are always highly respected. the way you see things and your perspective is GOAT. you say so much with so few words. Wish you posted more.

@Kandy I loved your stories about having fun with your son. that story about you slow walking past the mirror still has me in tears. Shows you are a great mom and woman who knows when the play and when to be serious. I also appreciate the way you came back and brought renewed spirit to the site.

@Coke you know what it is lil sis. Dont ever change.

@Meeks the fact you want to fill a void that helps our people while juggling real life struggles, shows how strong you are. we need more people with a soul like yours.

@Whis Khalifa easily one of my favorite posters when you do post. from your views in random threads to your bars in the cypher to quietly holding things down without asking for much in return as a mod to your wall and flipping the switch to hold down your trill brethren..... you bring the heat and jokes that we all welcome and look forward to.
A++++

@Whis Khalifa You understand the art of listening just to listen vs listening to respond. It's something alot of people never really pick up on but you're a master at it
@shutupGabi You never fail to get your point across w/o being trolled into bullshit side arguments and even still get in a good jab along the way.

Back