Welcome To aBlackWeb

How to speak to a woman. Part 1

@Reesey your dedication to your family/children is amazing

I love how you try to be active in every single one of their extra curricular activities and how you instill the importance of family to them. Your tribe ranges in ages but you are the glue that seems to connect all of them with the way you deal with them

in addition to that, the way you see things is truly a treasure. Nothing ever seems to rattle you and you've always had a kind word for the right situation.

Thank you

@Meeks I think it’s cool that you’re studying to become a Doula. A lot of these hospitals don’t give a fuck about a woman’s mental and physical well being, before or after birth. Especially black women. Whatever your plan is once you get certified, I hope it’s successful for you.

@Kandy Congrats on becoming a teacher. Your future students should consider themselves lucky. We need more educators who actually care about these kids; not just academically but mentally as well. Glad to have you back on the forums.

thank you!!

@Meeks

Even though it turn into a funny exchange. I wanna apologize for hopping on your profile page with that only fans shit. I dont know what I was thinking. I mean i do know what I was thinking but i shouldn't have done that shit. Niggas gotta do better. You should be able to display your sexuality without niggas acting like horndogs. Continue to be you. Peace.

@Meeks

Even though it turn into a funny exchange. I wanna apologize for hopping on your profile page with that only fans shit. I dont know what I was thinking. I mean i do know what I was thinking but i shouldn't have done that shit. Niggas gotta do better. You should be able to display your sexuality without niggas acting like horndogs. Continue to be you. Peace.

Thank you! I appreciate the apology.

@Reesey your dedication to your family/children is amazing

I love how you try to be active in every single one of their extra curricular activities and how you instill the importance of family to them. Your tribe ranges in ages but you are the glue that seems to connect all of them with the way you deal with them

in addition to that, the way you see things is truly a treasure. Nothing ever seems to rattle you and you've always had a kind word for the right situation.

Thank you

Actually was just about to say this. I been teasing her about her having an entire starting 5 and one off the bench for YEARS, that shit is beautiful though.

idk too much bout anyone on here to get personal like that

I mean, goat breeder? lol you win bruh

but I appreciate the honesty & different perspectives of the ladies

@Whis Khalifa just to echo what others have said, you have a very level headed and reasonable POV on things. I always enjoy reading you responses. Mos def one the type of women that's comfortable in who she is and can kick it with the homies while holding her own

@Kandy I love your humor. Your roasts are funny as hell and remind me of how me and my family roast each other. I appreciate your dedication to generating topics, ppl complain but don't start threads. Ignore em and keep doing your thing. We missed you, welcome back

@Race Jones I appreciate your point of view. I don't always agree with it, but I do feel you genuinely have a heart for our ppl. You got a wild sense of humor too.

@shutupGabi I don't even think this has to be explained. Your humor and introspect is dope and much appreciated. Your also a woman who can engage in many topics while not leaning too far one way or the other. Ppl are thin skinned these days, you're one of the few who ain't trippin

@Baldheadlogic Your posts are always a good read. You don't hold any punches when necessary either

Any of you ladies I didn't mention, please blame it on my forgetful mind and not my heart. I appreciate all of yall.

@Whis Khalifa just to echo what others have said, you have a very level headed and reasonable POV on things. I always enjoy reading you responses. Mos def one the type of women that's comfortable in who she is and can kick it with the homies while holding her own

@Kandy I love your humor. Your roasts are funny as hell and remind me of how me and my family roast each other. I appreciate your dedication to generating topics, ppl complain but don't start threads. Ignore em and keep doing your thing. We missed you, welcome back

@Race Jones I appreciate your point of view. I don't always agree with it, but I do feel you genuinely have a heart for our ppl. You got a wild sense of humor too.

@shutupGabi I don't even think this has to be explained. Your humor and introspect is dope and much appreciated. Your also a woman who can engage in many topics while not leaning too far one way or the other. Ppl are thin skinned these days, you're one of the few who ain't trippin

@Baldheadlogic Your posts are always a good read. You don't hold any punches when necessary either

Any of you ladies I didn't mention, please blame it on my forgetful mind and not my heart. I appreciate all of yall.
Star pupil!

this is me speaking for myself but @Az, I know you still lurk these days

I'm not sure at what point things went left, but they did. As sincere as I can possibly be, I hope all is well with you.

I may not always agree with your pov's, but again, the povs and exchanges of ideas can be teachable moments imo.

A lot of things can get lost in text. It's my hope that the past moments can help advance the interactions moving forward by, when possible, being more tolerant of people that have views that dont necessarily align with mine. I dont know your plight but I want to be respectful of if. If there is discourse, I hope that it can be worked out and get things back going towards a more positive direction.

@Lea, since you've blessed us with your presence today

thank you for the spark you bring to a room and conversations. You handled being a new member here about as perfect as one could have and blended right into the community. I hope you continue to bless us with your thoughts, thread ideas (especially in the relationship forum) and your wit. Your ability to be level headed is sorely needed to help balance out a lot of the tomfoolery that goes on a day to day basis.

Thank you again

@Lea, since you've blessed us with your presence today

thank you for the spark you bring to a room and conversations. You handled being a new member here about as perfect as one could have and blended right into the community. I hope you continue to bless us with your thoughts, thread ideas (especially in the relationship forum) and your wit. Your ability to be level headed is sorely needed to help balance out a lot of the tomfoolery that goes on a day to day basis.

Thank you again

blushing.gif

awwwwwwwwwwww, thanks AP

@Race Jones seeing as u haven't publically humiliated....errgh, rejected me, I take that as a show of mercy

I respect that u speak your mind and dont care what anyone has to say about it even tho I may egregiously disagree at times maybe we can meet in the middle

I understand why we could never be, and that our "experience" can be that of Romeo and Juliet minus the euro influence and all things Shakespearean but if u believe in writing your own history it doesn't have to end in comedic tragedy

Say when queen

Also can we chill at your spot instead

this was really nice. i really smiled at some of these comments. IRL im lit and i know my online persona is mad aggressive and lowkey ass but honestly im just impulsive naturally. i love Black and arab??? @AZTG men

thank u

this was really nice. i really smiled at some of these comments. IRL im lit and i know my online persona is mad aggressive and lowkey ass but honestly im just impulsive naturally. i love Black and arab??? @AZTG men

thank u

Aye, im not arabic though. Matterfact my people at war with arabs. Im Kurdish. We are literally a hyper feminist people and the only people in the middle east that have women generals leading armies and militias made up of totally women.

@Race Jones seeing as u haven't publically humiliated....errgh, rejected me, I take that as a show of mercy

I respect that u speak your mind and dont care what anyone has to say about it even tho I may egregiously disagree at times maybe we can meet in the middle

I understand why we could never be, and that our "experience" can be that of Romeo and Juliet minus the euro influence and all things Shakespearean but if u believe in writing your own history it doesn't have to end in comedic tragedy

Say when queen

Also can we chill at your spot instead

Publicly...

Back