Welcome To aBlackWeb

How to speak to a woman. Part 1

@Kandy

I’m really glad you’re back. One of the overall best poster on here and I like your random threads becuase life is about random conversations that happens and that’s how you get to know folks better.

I’m married
Thank you Thor. I’m gonna give you a B+. I don’t see why you have to state you’re married. One, we already know and been knew. A married man can compliment a woman and it be okay. Relax a lil.

@shutupGabi

Till this day Im still wondering what you look like. But you're a top 5 ABW poster. I actually enjoy reading your posts and getting your perspective on various topics. You be dropping gems especially in the Movie section. You in the GoT thread is some classic shit. You should do a TV show/Movie recap podcast. That shit would be dope. Stay blessed.

Thank you Thor. I’m gonna give you a B+. I don’t see why you have to state you’re married. One, we already know and been knew. A married man can compliment a woman and it be okay. Relax a lil.

I put that because your ass made a threadwith something like what a poster would say and you put I would say

I’m married
I’m married
I’m married

Was very funny

Sooooooooo I would like to have my gold star please

@Meeks I think it’s cool that you’re studying to become a Doula. A lot of these hospitals don’t give a fuck about a woman’s mental and physical well being, before or after birth. Especially black women. Whatever your plan is once you get certified, I hope it’s successful for you.

@Kandy Congrats on becoming a teacher. Your future students should consider themselves lucky. We need more educators who actually care about these kids; not just academically but mentally as well. Glad to have you back on the forums.
Thank you sir. You good with me my fellow Houstonian. Free onesie on me for the baby !

A+!!

I put that because your ass made a threadwith something like what a poster would say and you put I would say

I’m married
I’m married
I’m married

Was very funny
Don’t remember that.

@shutupGabi

Till this day Im still wondering what you look like. But you're a top 5 ABW poster. I actually enjoy reading your posts and getting your perspective on various topics. You be dropping gems especially in the Movie section. You in the GoT thread is some classic shit. You should do a TV show/Movie recap podcast. That shit would be dope. Stay blessed.
Look at you!! A+

@shutupGabi

You have been a consistent poster for YEARS. We don't seem to interact as much as other posters but i just wanted to let you know i always appreciate your insight on topics when you do decide to chime in. Also the work you do in Reel Talk doesn't get the respect it deserves.

One last thing.....

#Fire & Blood

Back