Welcome To aBlackWeb

How to speak to a woman. Part 1

@Baldheadlogic

Cute avi, so you really do got short hair, I like it. You got that whole Golden Lords vibe going. But yeah anyway, sorry about that CYOL shit, I was tripping a little bit, you was too but thats neither here or there. But drop the beard tips. U think rogaine would work?

her original store is here but i think she is in the process of a rebrand so it might have changed but go through this thread starting from the page this link takes you to

Oh damn, I ain't even know. I'm copping. Just off GP.

@Baldheadlogic

I just wanted to publicly acknowledge that i think what you're doing with your beard care for black men is super dope. I hope things continue to progress for you in that area.

If time and your real life permits, I would like for you to post more. Your perspective is always appreciated.
Bravo! A+

@Remedy

COME BACK! Your wit and unique perspectives on music and life in general are missed. You are a dope poster and i think i speak for the majority when i say that we miss your perspectives and jokes. Also, i need help training my attack goat and you the only successful goat breeder i know that raised goats to stand a chance against pitbulls.

@Remedy

COME BACK! Your wit and unique perspectives on music and life in general are missed. You are a dope poster and i think i speak for the majority when i say that we miss your perspectives and jokes. Also, i need help training my attack goat and you the only successful goat breeder i know that raised goats to stand a chance against pitbulls.
Spectacular!! A+

See this is YET another example of the BULL!

you're right my bad. Ok i'll give it a legit try I dont know if Kai from the IC posts here but I always admired her dedication to science and her willingness to educate ( and school people if necessary) folks that aren't well versed in that field. She was clearly very intelligent but didnt come across as arrogant and pompous which is a hard thing to do when you are smarter than many.

@Whis Khalifa thanks for being a cool woman and you seem to be very relatable and easy to talk to and caring. I remember me and you had that run in when I made that post about buying niggas at an auction lmao it was like last summer I think

I want to apologize for being an ass that day thanks for sticking around this whole time and dealing with not only mine but all of our shit

@Whis Khalifa thanks for being a cool woman and you seem to be very relatable and easy to talk to and caring. I remember me and you had that run in when I made that post about buying niggas at an auction lmao it was like last summer I think

I want to apologize for being an ass that day thanks for sticking around this whole time and dealing with not only mine but all of our shit
You know you the fam, Beta!

I be clowning on here but you know I'm rooting for you frfr

Back