Votes: 15 28.8%

Votes: 16 30.8%

Votes: 14 26.9%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • NO classics

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
I knew somebody would bring that pop artist Aubrey into this shit....

Y’all got it...K Dot trash...has no classics....has no bars...no impact...

But Cutten$y (who I’m a big fan of) and Freddie Gibbs (another artist I’m a huge fan of) are tha standards of this generation as well as about 4 other artist...none of which are Kendrick Lamar

:wdf5:

Cause Kendrick told y’all niggas We gone be Alright, he’s in class my himself? What puts Kendrick over everybody else? Subject matter? A Pulitzer Prize? Good skits?

Cause Kendrick told y’all niggas We gone be Alright, he’s in class my himself? What puts Kendrick over everybody else? Subject matter? A Pulitzer Prize? Good skits?

Bruh...you literally keep trying ta compare/ask about a comparison between him and Common!! You giving K Dot props and don’t even realize it...

You gotta bring up other “legends” to try and get ya point across....

Annnnd even after all ya versus battles K Dot STILL has more classic albums and has had/is still having a bigger impact and influence in this game/world than Game...don’t believe me make a “How many classic albums Game got??” thread my nigga....cuz right now in this “slander K Dot” thread that was made, summin like 36 people say he has a classic album wit’ 25 of this people sayin’ he has 2..3..4 or 5...(to only 3 “he doesn’t have any” bullshit votes)

Now do tha same for Game....

:lol10:

Way I see it if there are tracks on an album I automatically skip....it cannot be a classic

And every Kendrick album has tracks I can’t be subjected to listen to

One person has said everything but that...

lol, no one said Kendrick is trash. Just overrated.

Section 80 - Good
GKMC - Great/Borderline Classic
TPAB - Meh
DAMN - Good

The above doesn’t equal the best rapper of this current generation. I don’t see how any with an objective ear can say this dude has 3-4 classic albums.

lol, no one said Kendrick is trash. Just overrated.

Section 80 - Good
GKMC - Great/Borderline Classic
TPAB - Meh
DAMN - Good

The above doesn’t equal the best rapper of this current generation. I don’t see how any with an objective ear can say this dude has 3-4 classic albums.

To You.

I could flood this thread with article after article praising all them albums. So you got people here, people outside of here praising his work.

So all of them don't got objective ears......... :foh5:

Bruh...you literally keep trying ta compare/ask about a comparison between him and Common!! You giving K Dot props and don’t even realize it...

You gotta bring up other “legends” to try and get ya point across....

Annnnd even after all ya versus battles K Dot STILL has more classic albums and has had/is still having a bigger impact and influence in this game/world than Game...don’t believe me make a “How many classic albums Game got??” thread my nigga....cuz right now in this “slander K Dot” thread that was made, summin like 36 people say he has a classic album wit’ 25 of this people sayin’ he has 2..3..4 or 5...(to only 3 “he doesn’t have any” bullshit votes)

Now do tha same for Game....

:lol10:

All that but can you answer my original question?

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of either but I'll put Drake over Kendrick as the best of this generation
Drake has more #1's across the board and sells more. No matter what's that category Drake is more than likely in first place.
Is this your standard for the best of every generation or just this specific one? I'm trying to see something.
Just to see where you're going with those I'll say yea
To clarify, you believe the artist that has the most #1s from a generation is that generations best? Am I getting this correctly?

I forgot to include "and sells the most" in my question as well.

Back