Votes: 15 28.8%

Votes: 16 30.8%

Votes: 14 26.9%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • NO classics

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
lol, aight man. TPAB had that extra WOKE sauce on it nigga. But You know him right? It was all genuine.

Do you know him to say it wasn't genuine? What information do you have to back your claim that it is just a front?

Do you know him to say it wasn't genuine? What information do you have to back your claim that it is just a front?

So you don’t think the entertainment industry has been pandering to black people to get them woke dollars these past few years? Like I said right place right time pushed by the right machine. Like I said with TPAB people seemed to put him on this unreachable rap level that doesn’t make sense to me because when you go back and listen to the album, it’s just not that good. It must just be the time it released is why people praise it so much, like the energy or the moment. BLM. I get it. Then the momentum built up and all of sudden everything this nigga release is classics. People called that Untitled bullshit a classic. But y’all like what y’all like. I think he’s overrated based on y’all statements.

But I keep repeating myself. Let’s move on.

Lol, the Carters not pandering? It was all euros just a week ago.

Now explain what that has to do wit’ K Dot....I’ll wait

I mean you bringing up a cat 20 years older than him and basing your dumb ass claims off that....when tha ONLY similarity between tha 2 is they’re both rappers...smh

Now explain what that has to do wit’ K Dot....I’ll wait

I mean you bringing up a cat 20 years older than him and basing your dumb ass claims off that....when tha ONLY similarity between tha 2 is they’re both rappers...smh

Aye bruh....

So you don’t think the entertainment industry has been pandering to black people to get them woke dollars these past few years? Like I said right place right time pushed by the right machine. Like I said with TPAB people seemed to put him on this unreachable rap level that doesn’t make sense to me because when you go back and listen to the album, it’s just not that good. It must just be the time it released is why people praise it so much, like the energy or the moment. BLM. I get it. Then the momentum built up and all of sudden everything this nigga release is classics. People called that Untitled bullshit a classic. But y’all like what y’all like. I think he’s overrated based on y’all statements.

But I keep repeating myself. Let’s move on.

All that typing and you failed to answer either one of my questions.

He been putting out conscious records from the start though. First song I remember hearing dot was Vanity Slaves part 2 lol!
Was gonna post this.

Clearly bro not really familiar with Kendrick and his body of work. All of his projects have social concious themes.

TPAB was the most overt and unapologetically black...which was and is needed.

TPAB was ahead of its time...last spring and summer TPAB was the soundtrack to my rage

Back