Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • NO classics

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
*Looks at Record Store 1st page*

*See's not 1, not 2, but 3 Kendrick threads, one of which you created*

"riight"

nigga what? the original thread that started all this was “why hasn’t Kendrick released music in 4 years” and y’all silly niggas in here saying Kendrick been holding the it down 5 straight summers. Make it make sense.

Like I said before, right place, right time pushed by the right machine. Just like the Black Panther movie. And y’all overrating shit cause it tugged on y’all woke heart strings

Niggaz in here named Section 80, OD, GKMC, DAMN as dope or classic albums and you mad cuz niggaz like some empowerment too...

Why you so caught up wit TPAB?! U think we bigging up Dot cuz we needed/wanted to be woke?? Smh....

I guess this tha last resort when shit not goin’ ya way hunh?? Say some dumb shit??

Well I guess this tha end of our interactions...wish I could say you gave a valiant effort but you really didn’t ...best I can say is you fought mostly by yaself...blame tha niggaz who left you/set u up

:hahaha:

Like niggas really
Niggaz in here named Section 80, OD, GKMC, DAMN as dope or classic albums and you mad cuz niggaz like some empowerment too...

Why you so caught up wit TPAB?! U think we bigging up Dot cuz we needed/wanted to be woke?? Smh....

I guess this tha last resort when shit not goin’ ya way hunh?? Say some dumb shit??

Well I guess this tha end of our interactions...wish I could say you gave a valiant effort but you really didn’t ...best I can say is you fought mostly by yaself...blame tha niggaz who left you/set u up

Nobody was changing nobody mind. Kick rocks.

TPAB put him on this overrated trajectory. You think if TPAB came out in 2012 and was his first album, he would be on this same trajectory?

I'm not a fan of either but I'll put Drake over Kendrick as the best of this generation

:huh2:
If Drake write all his shit I'd probably put him above K. Dot as a rapper but he doesn't so I won't.

Albums wise Drake has nothin' above "quite good"
Kendrick got 4 album's to Cole's 5, so that argument doesnt make sense.

Drake a popstar, he'd be an r&b artist if he could, but he doesnt sing well enough.

Freddie, spitta, and krit are arguable but they are each not without their issues.

My sentiments exactly. 1nce Meek Mil let the cat out of the bag that he didn't write his own lyrics, along with Kendrick on "King Kunta" saying:

"I SWORE I WOULDN'T TELL...........but some of y'all sharing bars like you got the bottom Bunk in a 2-Man Cell (a 2-Man Cell!)"

that "Last Name: Ever/First Name Greatest" shit went RIGHT out the Window for Aubrey. He can't make that claim anymore, this Nigga's a Pop Star, not a Hip-Hop Star.

Despite that, along with the Battle against Pusha T that he lost incredibly, whenever he drops an Album, his Fans STILL rock with that shit and spend ridiculous amounts of $$$$$ to see Drake in Concert, which proves alot of People's claims that Drake Fans aren't Hip-Hop Fans.

Lol, Drakes drop an album, Kendrick, Cole and the rest of them niggas is moving out the way.

TPAB put him on this overrated trajectory. You think if TPAB came out in 2012 and was his first album, he would be on this same trajectory?

74D30B74-8151-49AF-BFD7-A46B1944162B.gif

Bruh...seriously WTF?! Tha nigga put out successful EPs and a CLASSIC debut album...then cam back out put out a hugely successful socially and politically themed album...that’s what some niggaz do

Go ask Marvin Gaye why he didn’t put out What’s Going On first....

Dumb shit smh

View attachment 457483

Bruh...seriously WTF?! Tha nigga put out successful EPs and a CLASSIC debut album...then cam back out put out a hugely successful socially and politically themed album...that’s what some niggaz do

Go ask Marvin Gaye why he didn’t put out What’s Going On first....

Dumb shit smh

lol, so you don’t think pandering to the times is possible? Lol, I guess Jay really felt like being socially conscious at 47 years old with 444.

y’all silly niggas in here saying Kendrick been holding the it down 5 straight summers. Make it make sense.

Didn't say he was "holding it down for 5 straight summers"

Said he was the Top Dog( :icu: ) of this new generation.

nigga what? the original thread that started all this was “why hasn’t Kendrick released music in 4 years”

Thanks for making my point.

You who didn't spawn 3 threads in less than 7 days? Currensy, Wale, or even J Cole.

Compton

Kendrick Conan, nigga
Where you sword at, hand on the cross and swore that

I do it big as Rasputia for them shooters
Kama Sutra scream fuck your position and make you hold that
I'm trying to stay grounded like four flats
But I know flats and Piru Crip tats

1 train
I rhyme cold, my K hot, your 9 cold, that bark like K9's on
That banana clip, straight from the rip
I'll make that shirt say R.I.P. I'm on some shit
If I'm not the hottest then Hell must have froze over
You thought it was safe then forgot what the code was
I carry traits of a traumatized soldier
Don't look in my face, I might snap, I might choke ya
Spine right out of place, give me dap like you 'posed ta
Darts at your posters, dark nights like this
I metamorph like I'm 'posed ta, I might slice my wrist
Or pretend like a vulture and drop off this cliff

The art of peer pressure

Hotboxin' like George Foreman grillin' the masses
Of the workin' world;
we pulled up on a bunch of workin' girls

Control verse (1 of tha most talked about verses in recent years....and don’t even gimme that “ehh it’s overrated bullshit....everybody was tryin to respond to it and who’s response you remember more than HIS verse...I’ll wait lol)

Tell Flex to drop a bomb on this shit
So many bombs, ring the alarm, like Vietnam on this shit
So many bombs, make Farrakhan think that Saddam in this bitchOne at a time, I line them up
And bomb on they mom while she watchin' the kids
I'm in a destruction mode if the gold exists
I'm important like the Pope, I'm a Muslim on pork
I'm Makaveli's offspring, I'm the King of New York
King of the Coast; one hand, I juggle 'em both

The juggernaut's all in your jugular, you take me for jokes
Live in the basement, church pews, and funeral faces
Cartier bracelets for my women friends, I'm in Vegas
Who the fuck y'all thought it's supposed to be?
If Phil Jackson came back, still no coachin' me
I'm uncoachable, I'm unsociable, fuck y'all clubs!

Fuck y'all pictures! Your Instagram can gobble these nuts!
Gobble dick up 'til you hiccup, my big homie Kurupt

This the same flow that put the rap game on a crutch
(West, West, West, West, West, West)

I've seen niggas transform like villain Decepticons
Mollies probably turn these niggas to fuckin' Lindsay Lohan
A bunch of rich-ass white girls lookin' for parties
Playin' with Barbies
Wreck the Porsche before you give them the car key

Judgement to the monarchy, blessings to Paul McCartney
You called me a black Beatle, I'm either that or a Marley

I don't smoke crack, motherfucker, I sell it!
I'm dressed in all black, this is not for the fan of Elvis
I'm aimin' straight for your pelvis

You can't stomach me? You plan on stumpin' me?
Bitch, I’ve been jumped before you put a gun on me
Bitch, I put one on yours, I'm Sean Connery
James Bonding with none of you niggas

Climbin' 100 mil in front of me
And I'm gonna get it even if you're in the way
And if you're in it, better run for Pete's sake
I heard the barbershops be in great debates all the time
'Bout who's the best MC: Kendrick, Jigga, and Nas

Eminem, André 3000; the rest of y'all
New niggas just new niggas, don't get involved

And I ain't rockin' no more designer shit
White T’s and Nike Cortez, this red Corvette's anonymous
I'm usually homeboys with the same niggas I'm rhymin' with
But this is hip-hop, and them niggas should know what time it is
And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Wale
Pusha T, Meek Millz, A$AP Rocky, Drake
Big Sean, Jay Electron', Tyler, Mac Miller
I got love for you all, but I'm tryna murder you niggas
Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas
They don't wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you niggas

What is competition? I'm tryna raise the bar high
Who tryna jump and get it? You're better off tryna skydive
Out the exit window of five G5's with five grand
With your granddad as the pilot, he drunk as fuck, tryna land
With the hand full of arthritis and poppin' prosthetic leg
Bumpin' Pac in the cockpit so the shit that pops in his head
Is an option of violence, someone heard the stewardess said

That your parachute is a latex condom hooked to a dread

West Coast

King Kunta (bet Drake remember this bar Lmaooooo)

I can dig rappin', but a rapper with a ghostwriter?
What the fuck happened? (Oh no!)
I swore I wouldn't tell, but most of y'all sharing bars
Like you got the bottom bunk in a two-man cell (A two-man cell)

Stop playin’ wit this nigga pen....

Big Sean was so salty about "Control" that he never put it on the Album. He had Charlamagne on "The Breakfast Club" telling him he got washed on his own track, to which he was visibly irritated. After that, he kept sending subliminal disses at Kendrick over and over until Kendrick finally responded with "The Heart Pt 4", which some assumed was about Drake, but it wasn't. You can tell he was addressing Smedium Sean in that jawnt.

That Cornball Nigga hadn't said shit about him since. He stayed in his lane being a Drake clone.

lol, so you don’t think pandering to the times is possible? Lol, I guess Jay really felt like being socially conscious at 47 years old with 444.

Hol’up...lemme pull over on tha interstate real quick....

Maaaaan
45B056E5-B08D-4706-9098-3B6D2E327612.gif

You act like Kendrick was out here gamgbanging and slangin’ dope in his rhymes before TPAB and did a complete 180....he spoke on tha REAL climate of America at that time and just like tha dope GOAT artist he his he used his platform to get his personal feelings out...perfectly if you ask me

Not have a team/machine ghostwrite, concoct and orchestrate another pop tune for y’all fuck niggaz to make tick tick videos too

Annnnnd why you bringin’ Jay in this now?!

You that lost?? I’m lowkey fuckin’ you up out here in these streets nigga

Last edited:
Hol’up...lemme pull over on tha interstate real quick....

Maaaaan
View attachment 457576

You act like Kendrick was out here gamgbanging and slangin’ dope in his rhymes before TPAB and did a complete 180....he spoke on tha REAL climate of America at that time and just like tha dope GOAT artist he his he used his platform to get his personal feelings out...perfectly if you ask me

Not have a team/machine ghostwrite, concoct and orchestrate another pop tune for y’all fuck niggaz to make tick tick videos too

Annnnnd why you bringin’ Jay in this now?!

You that lost?? I’m lowkey fuckin’ you up out here in these streets nigga

lol, aight man. TPAB had that extra WOKE sauce on it nigga. But You know him right? It was all genuine.

Big Sean was so salty about "Control" that he never put it on the Album. He had Charlamagne on "The Breakfast Club" telling him he got washed on his own track, to which he was visibly irritated. After that, he kept sending subliminal disses at Kendrick over and over until Kendrick finally responded with "The Heart Pt 4", which some assumed was about Drake, but it wasn't. You can tell he was addressing Smedium Sean in that jawnt.

That Cornball Nigga hadn't said shit about him since. He stayed in his lane being a Drake clone.

that battle was happening, like I think drake vs Kendrick would’ve been happen. But industry politics killed that. It’s too many niggas eating off these niggas. Can’t fuck up the bag.

Back