Votes: 15 28.8%

Votes: 16 30.8%

Votes: 14 26.9%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • NO classics

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Nigga really thought he dropped some GOD BODY shit. No uzi in the jacket lining, no I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies, no in the game so deep fiends could catch ya, Freeze off my knee cap.

all these niggas on the same level. Stop it.

So now KRIT didn’t bodied everyone one 1train? Aight.

And Bruh I love KRIT.

And have stanned him on this site, the IC, and this other forum I use to mess w/, going on 10 years now.

Personally he's my favorite of this new class and it ain't close. But objectively Kendrick has been the King for at least 5 years running now.

Imagine hating on an artist because he gets more love than you think he should. Or hating an artist because he gets the love and adulation you think your favorite rapper deserves.

so overrated is not in the dictionary? The dick eating y’all displaying is nasty.

Nigga really thought he dropped some GOD BODY shit. No uzi in the jacket lining, no I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies, no in the game so deep fiends could catch ya, Freeze off my knee cap.

all these niggas on the same level. Stop it.

COTDAMNIT my nigga smh lol?!?! If I woulda went “bombing atomically Socrates and philosophy” on you ya ass would have said “but but but he don’t have any regular people bars like metaphors and stuff!!” Lmaooooo

Just because tha nigga didn’t figure out tha newest way to kill a nigga or sell a brick in his rhyme don’t mean he don’t have bars...

You new niggaz man I tell ya Lmaooooo

Just because tha nigga didn’t figure out tha newest way to kill a nigga or sell a brick in his rhyme don’t mean he don’t have bars...

“Cause the nigga wear a kufi, it don't mean that he bright”

Kendrick really y’all role model.

And Bruh I love KRIT.

And have stanned him on this site, the IC, and this other forum I use to mess w/, going on 10 years now.

Personally he's my favorite of this new class and it ain't close. But objectively Kendrick has been the King for at least 5 years running now.

King how? And Five years running? Out of sight outta mind. Nigga ain’t dropped in 4 years. Y’all killing me with this shit.

COTDAMNIT my nigga smh lol?!?! If I woulda went “bombing atomically Socrates and philosophy” on you ya ass would have said “but but but he don’t have any regular people bars like metaphors and stuff!!” Lmaooooo

I'm the highest, the highest title, numero uno
Kill my vibe, that's your motherfuckin' funeral

[Verse 3: Kendrick Lamar]
Between you and me, turn eulogy to urinals, niggas pissed off
I ministered this generation by far

Leader of the new school
On my toes like a ballerina, who knew I'd be Black Swan?
World in my palms, ironically
I am the Globetrotters' best 'cause I didn't drop the ball

Told niggas when I was 16
That I'd write a 16 to put a nigga right on the big screen
In the paddy wagon with six teens

Should have been in the pen
But now my pen write with morphine

I heal niggas, touch down with more fiends
I kill niggas, audio crack, khakis to meal ticket
Cardio lap, was running for dear life
But now I'm running the map, bitch, I'm here nigga
Picture lil' ole me giving a fuck for what a fuck nigga gotta say
Nigga, you never be Jay, never be Nas,
never be Snoop nor Dre
You ain't get killed in Vegas or in a Suburban
Nigga, Puff Daddy wasn't your favorite
So many washed up with detergent
But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose

Killed Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe verse.

And MJ want versatility: took Jay's last line and had his own dope bar.

But ya know we're overrating him.

“Cause the nigga wear a kufi, it don't mean that he bright”

Kendrick really y’all role model.

Nigga I’m damn near 15 years older than Kendrick...I don’t have role models

Just cuz you might need to listen to Game to feel tough don’t mean tha rest of us out here needing direction...I can listen to K DOT, Tribe, Bob Marley or whoever and STILL be tha same “bet you won’t run up on me” nigga I am today....

:lol10:

My only point is he’s not head and shoulders above everybody. Anybody dismissing Drake, Cole, KRIT, Wale, is stanning.

Nigga I’m damn near 15 years older than Kendrick...I don’t have role models

Just cuz you might need to listen to Game to feel tough don’t mean tha rest of us out here needing direction...I can listen to K DOT, Tribe, Bob Marley or whoever and STILL be tha same “bet you won’t run up on me” nigga I am today....

:lol10:

lol, cause I think Game music is more entertaining than Kendrick, I’m trying to gangbang. Y’all funny man.

Back