Votes: 15 28.8%

Votes: 16 30.8%

Votes: 14 26.9%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • NO classics

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
what the fuck is we doing here? Y’all niggas being silly now. Kendrick ain’t got one song sniffing I Used to Love HER or a lyrical display as dope as Resurrection.
Kendrick and Common are in different generations of artists btw.

however

You are correct about I used to love HER. Thats arguably a top five track ever in the genre.

For you to say that Kendrick has no lyrical displays to rival Common’s tho?

thats implicit bias and borderline hate

Not to you

You either. Here I'll show you.

All of them latest Star Wars Trilogy did over a billion at the box office.

Does that mean they're good/great movies to you?......
200.gif

It's a rhetorical question. I already know the answer. So cut the bullshit bout Drake's hits or sales, means he's better.

You either. Here I'll show you.

All of them latest Star Wars Trilogy did over a billion at the box office.

Does that mean they're good/great movies to you?......
200.gif

It's a rhetorical question. I already know the answer. So cut the bullshit bout Drake's hits or sales, means he's better.
I didn't say the sells was end all be all but to say it's not something to ignore

Y’all kill me with this artistry shit sometimes. Do other niggas rap better than Kendrick. YES. Are other niggas more successful than Kendrick. YES. Do other niggas while staying in their lane make doper music than Kendrick. YES. I look at Kendrick as an entertainer. Yall niggas looking at him like a role model.

I knew somebody would bring that pop artist Aubrey into this shit....

Y’all got it...K Dot trash...has no classics....has no bars...no impact...

But Cutten$y (who I’m a big fan of) and Freddie Gibbs (another artist I’m a huge fan of) are tha standards of this generation as well as about 4 other artist...none of which are Kendrick Lamar

:wdf5:

Question. Is Section 80, GKMC, TPAB, DAMN better than Resurrection, One Day It’ll All Make Sense, Like Water For Chocolate, BE?
Y’all kill me with this artistry shit sometimes. Do other niggas rap better than Kendrick. YES. Are other niggas more successful than Kendrick. YES. Do other niggas while staying in their lane make doper music than Kendrick. YES. I look at Kendrick as an entertainer. Yall niggas looking at him like a role model.
Kendrick's catolog is better than Common'ss and I like them both. You disrespecting Kendrick to get some attention is laughable. I agree,@BDP™️ , Kendrick is the leader of this new school of hip hop. Drake is a crossover, pop artist who can still go back to make rap music. You saying Kenny dont have bars is a hater statement and judging by this thread and the Versuz thread, you just a Kendrick and Kendrick-Stan hater. It's cool, to each is own, but even a person with a SN similar to a hip hop legend can be a hatin ass nigga and not even know. Kendrick kept it hip hop, doesent oversaturate his craft, pays homage to legends and still moves units. You doing too much bruh

Back