Votes: 15 28.8%

Votes: 16 30.8%

Votes: 14 26.9%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • NO classics

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
GKMC is undisputed a classic. TPAB to me the closest one to his second classic. I appreciate it a lot more now than I did when it came out.

Unpopular opinion: I wasn't 100% crazy about DAMN. Maybe it was where I was mentally at the time, but it didn't hit me like his previous joints. I appreciate it now and it was fire when I first heard it (if XXX didn't make you wanna shoot someone in front of your kids and explain to them why you did it while you watch Into The Spiderverse together I can't trust you as a man) so I can get ppl calling it a classic. It prolly won't be his only classic if it's one to you.

Does anyone that says he has 1 classic have it being any album other than GKMC?

"I can't sugarcoat the answer for you that's just how I feel... if somebody shoot my son that means somebody gettin killed"... 449,000+ ppl died from the same shit in a year and we wonderin why Kendrick ain't puttin out music. His weird alien in the voice ass prolly on top of some lookout tower crying on some Dende from DBZ shit.

Why? You already made up your mind about the album

Yeah because I can hear it has no classic beats, no classic songs, no classic lyrics no classic anything other than it bein' relatable to a particular type of hood but not hood nigga who is around 30 odd now (which I would imagine is most of ABW)

Yep.

And niggas saying he don't have any classics ears are broken

Kendrick Lamar is not just an elite rapper...he is IMO the best hip hop artist of this generation

lol, no he’s not. How y’all coming up with this shit.

lol, no he’s not. How y’all coming up with this shit.
Yeah he is

your disdain for his music is irrational and seems to be based on you having an issue with his fanbase (which can be annoying) rather than the actual art that he is making

Question. Is Section 80, GKMC, TPAB, DAMN better than Resurrection, One Day It’ll All Make Sense, Like Water For Chocolate, BE?

Back