Votes: 15 28.8%

Votes: 16 30.8%

Votes: 14 26.9%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • NO classics

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
I'm under the impression that his three albums from GKMC to DAMN are generally considered classics. I personally say 4 straight, starting with Section.80. But I voted 3 for the poll.

^^^^^THIS is literally all I’m sayin’!! Niggaz gonna act like GKMC, TPAB & DAMN haven’t ALL been labeled as classics in tha industry in general...now whether or not you like them or even consider them classics is up to YOU as a fan...

But for niggaz to act like I’m just stan’n for tha sake of bein’ a stan is fuckin’ stupid....

And for the record I believe he has two. Voted 2. Gkmc & TPAB

But when niggas get on boards such as this one and others & call albums classic that had no impact (whilst dope music) but ain’t did shit.

How can the same niggas get tight the next nigga might hold S80 and DAMN in that light & get his count up to 3+? Lmao

A lot of this boiling down to legacy and niggas feeling Kendrick’s is above, approaching or downright lapping some niggas favorites.

In real time S80 was lauded and niggas was raving no issue. It was all cool when that was one of those message board classics in 2011

GKMC dropped. Frenzy. Still no issues.

When TPAB dropped and it was critically acclaimed on some next level shit. Niggas started reading the room and overcompensating especially since that was coming off the heels of control and he called out niggas favs.

Goalposts started to be moved and “ahh nobody checking for that ‘jazzmatazz’ “ cool records, no replay value, no bangers they said, alien voice, he’s not saying nothing!

Then nigga dropped DAMN. Hits AND dope Hip Hop shit up there. More critical acclaim came pouring in.

Niggas=

1612389699834.gif

1. You don’t have to sell me on Game...I think he cool...I like a lot of his shit....you tha 1 wit a problem wit K Dot...it’s not ME havin’ a problem wit Game nigga....

2. Freddie Gibbs dope too and I think tha albums you named can be considered classics by some people...still doesn’t take away from what Kendrick put out...they in 2 different lanes

3. Name me another fuckin’ album that won a Pulitzer that’s not a classic...easy question if you think about it

4. Go listen to all tha Game shit you want bruh...what you eat don’t make me shit....

TBH you bein’ a Game stan waaay more than I’m bein’ a Kendrick fanatic....

lol. I don’t have a problem with Kendrick. Kendrick is dope. I have a problem with niggas saying Kendrick got 3-4 straight classics albums.

I got a problem when I ask niggas give me one dope Kendrick bar and it’s crickets.

I got a problem with niggas dismissing Game when he’s says he’s the best rapper from Compton like that’s not even plausible.

And FOH with that Pulitzer shit. TPAB was the right place, right time, push by the right machine ala the Black Panther movie. Nothing about the album is memorable, not lyrically, sonically, socially or creatively. There are better black conscience hip-hop albums that are more deserving to stand the test of time. Untitled by Nas is better. One Day it’ll All Make Sense by Common is better. Etc.

And FOH with that Pulitzer shit. TPAB was the right place, right time, push by the right machine ala the Black Panther movie. Nothing about the album is memorable, not lyrically, sonically, socially or creatively. There are better black conscience hip-hop albums that are more deserving to stand the test of time. Untitled by Nas is better. One Day it’ll All Make Sense by Common is better. Etc.

You typed all that about the wrong album. DAMN won the Pulitzer.

I don't usually say overrated but since this is the thread for it...

GKMC is a good but totally unoriginal project with ok lyrics over some good but again not special beats. Every concept on the song been done already, and better. The singles, good as they were, came and went and are def not classic.

I personally don't understand where this classic label came from at all.

lol. I don’t have a problem with Kendrick. Kendrick is dope. I have a problem with niggas saying Kendrick got 3-4 straight classics albums.

I got a problem when I ask niggas give me one dope Kendrick bar and it’s crickets.

I got a problem with niggas dismissing Game when he’s says he’s the best rapper from Compton like that’s not even plausible.

But on some real...Game can def rap and has put out some good albums...but I’m under tha opinion that K Dot has at least 3 universally agreed on classics as well as dope EP’s in Section 80 and Overly Dedicated

:shrug2:

Apparently you talking to tha wrong nigga then...

Nothing about this post is THAT far fetched or “disrespectful” to Game...

Dot is one of those dudes where you can say every single one of his projects is a potential classic at absolute worst. There's no wrong option in that poll... even the Black Panther soundtrack has that legendary Future verse.

:lol10:

Future had the WOAT Verse on that BYTCH. He actually made Jay Rock's Verse sound outstanding.

That Nigga actually said:

"Skiddly-diddly-Bop/Slob on me knob"..........

or whatever the fuck he said.

I'm surprised he still has a relevant Career after that bullshit.

Back