Votes: 16 30.8%

Votes: 14 26.9%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • NO classics

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Yeah he is

your disdain for his music is irrational and seems to be based on you having an issue with his fanbase (which can be annoying) rather than the actual art that he is making

Drake, Cole, KRIT, Curren$y catalog are too long and have more doper music than Kendrick for you to say this. Gibbs is up there with with the run he’s been on. This nigga is not clear cut above anybody this generation. Shit, Big Sean and Wale can rap better than this nigga. Like rap.

Last edited:
Objectively yes they all are better than those albums besides BE

its not landslides tho.
You can make arguments in both directions

what the fuck is we doing here? Y’all niggas being silly now. Kendrick ain’t got one song sniffing I Used to Love HER or a lyrical display as dope as Resurrection.

Drake, Cole, KRIT, Curren$y catalog are too long and have more doper music than Kendrick for you to say this. Gibbs is up there with with the run he’s been on. This nigga is not clear cut above anybody this generation. Shit, Big Sean and Wale can rap better than nigga. Like rap.
No. And I have been fans of Sean, Wale, Cole Krit...that whole generation from the beginning...

as far as artistry is concerned Kendrick is the greatest of that(this) generation
Fuck the sales

Im talking about the actual music...the artistry...

Kendrick is the greatest followed by Cole, KRIT then Wale

again these aint landslides its close im not saying those other guys are trash.

what the fuck is we doing here? Y’all niggas being silly now. Kendrick ain’t got one song sniffing I Used to Love HER or a lyrical display as dope as Resurrection.

Why you arguing this point when it’s obvious you’re not gonna change your mind about Kendrick lol

There’s nothing anybody can post or say that’ll change your opinion.

Like i said mind made up

I don't understand this at all. I've heard the album and yes I have my opinion on it but I'm not askin' for you to change my mind. I'm just tryin' to understand why so many think it's a classic when there's (quite clearly imo) nothin' special about it at all

Kendrick got 4 album's to Cole's 5, so that argument doesnt make sense.

Drake a popstar, he'd be an r&b artist if he could, but he doesnt sing well enough.

Freddie, spitta, and krit are arguable but they are each not without their issues.

Back