Welcome To aBlackWeb

Homophobia in the black community, or gay agenda? The effeminization debate

they have no reason to go there

why not?

if its an alternate universe

and he was a lounge singer on one Earth, but cant be a gay man on another?

you homophobic Du?

and @BNE, there was a time we wouldv'e spawned the last 3 pages or so into threads. We slipping...they need their own place to cook

Lord.
this is why its imperative to date men that share some of your views.

I couldn't imagine courting men that think this headass shit.

why not?

you homophobic Du?

and @BNE, there was a time we wouldv'e spawned the last 3 pages or so into threads. We slipping...they need their own place to cook

du is homophobic,
its pretty cut and dry.

goldie, if you had a gay sibling, would you gay bash them?

goldie, if you had a gay sibling, would you gay bash them?

These conversations go left quick.

I mean even if he did, I know men that use that as an excuse for their lopsided opinions.
"Im not homophobic, I have a gay cousin, niece"

"I gave a gay child a dollar once and didn't even ask for it back....see Im not homophobic"

its all rubbish.

they still dont view gay men and women as full human beings which is the ultimate issue, regardless of relation.

These conversations go left quick.

I mean even if he did, I know men that use that as an excuse for their lopsided opinions.
"Im not homophobic, I have a gay cousin, niece"

"I gave a gay child a dollar once and didn't even ask for it back....see Im not homophobic"

its all rubbish.

they still dont view gay men and women as full human beings which is the ultimate issue, regardless of relation.

Nah the problem is gay mfs think they're above of gettin clowned. Foh yall faggot ass niggas gettin roasted just like the rest of these mfs

imma say this and i'm done on this cuz i wanna get to this billing i need to have done by the end of this week....

i'm a 6ft 270 pound black man......

its always in my best interest to go out my way to appear as less threatening as possible, because they absolutely will kill me if they fear me.......

and that's how many black men live their lives, and it is a very bitter reality to accept....so when you see these attempts to make the black man look less threatening and less masculine.....it bothers you....

especially when you point it out, and no one buys it....

i don't find shit funny about men dressing as women.....i think mrs doubtfire is the most disturbing movie in the history of the world if you apply it to real life

if my sister called me like her ex-husband was dressing up as a woman to spend time with my niece and nephew.....we might have to kill that nigga....like real talk....

so that too bothers me when they stay throwing men in dresses, and shit like that.... like naw man.. don't make me do that shit....it ain't cool.....but whatever....keep thinking it's a reach

only those who see it understand it,

imma say this and i'm done on this cuz i wanna get to this billing i need to have done by the end of this week....

i'm a 6ft 270 pound black man......

its always in my best interest to go out my way to appear as less threatening as possible, because they absolutely will kill me if they fear me.......

and that's how many black men live their lives, and it is a very bitter reality to accept....so when you see these attempts to make the black man look less threatening and less masculine.....it bothers you....

especially when you point it out, and no one buys it....

i don't find shit funny about men dressing as women.....i think mrs doubtfire is the most disturbing movie in the history of the world if you apply it to real life

if my sister called me like her ex-husband was dressing up as a woman to spend time with my niece and nephew.....we might have to kill that nigga....like real talk....

so that too bothers me when they stay throwing men in dresses, and shit like that.... like naw man.. don't make me do that shit....it ain't cool.....but whatever....keep thinking it's a reach

only those who see it understand it,

Black women will never understand this shit.

why not?

you homophobic Du?

du is homophobic,
its pretty cut and dry.
not at all, i just don't like it being forced into acceptance..

and i think it's bullshit that i can't point out when shit is over the top...

I like the fact that yall having this discussion tho.

This topic is something I feel the black community don't really talk about.

just cuz i don't like over the top shit does not mean i view gays as less than full human beings...

that's the most ridiculous shit in the world...of course they're full human beings...and like every other human being, there's gonna be shit about them people aren't going to like....

If this was a cac saying this about black people or interracial couples you'd call him racist but you got it du

I like the fact that yall having this discussion tho.

This topic is something I feel the black community don't really talk about.
this topic comes up on every black discussion site. pages upon pages of "gay agenda! they wanna sissify us!".

so ur goal is for them to go back to being seen as deviants who r unacceptable? the visibility of certain ppl is a problem to u. how is that not pushing 4 intolerance?

Back