Welcome To aBlackWeb

Homophobia in the black community, or gay agenda? The effeminization debate

riddle me this?

why make joe west....the best black dad on tv... nigga switched all the stereotypes..he was a single black dad....and killt it....

he took care of his white homeboy's son who had to go to jail for a murder and raised that nigga awesomely too....

taught his kids to stand up for themselves, bust their guns, and to speak their minds....

when he found out he had another son... dude straight up humbly went to him and let his son know he was going to earn his respect...aint' even snitch on him doing illegal races.....

yo, i shit you not... he is one of the best portrayals of a normal chill ass cool ass black man on tv.....

and they made him a gay lover on the same show like 2 weeks ago for no apparent reason.....didn't even explain it...jut made him gay cuz they can do it....

like "hahaha...fuck yall...none of your heros are safe"

:jordan:

riddle me this?

why make joe west....the best black dad on tv... nigga switched all the stereotypes..he was a single black dad....and killt it....

he took care of his white homeboy's son who had to go to jail for a murder and raised that nigga awesomely too....

taught his kids to stand up for themselves, bust their guns, and to speak their minds....

when he found out he had another son... dude straight up humbly went to him and let his son know he was going to earn his respect...aint' even snitch on him doing illegal races.....

yo, i shit you not... he is one of the best portrayals of a normal chill ass cool ass black man on tv.....

and they made him a gay lover on the same show like 2 weeks ago for no apparent reason.....didn't even explain it...jut made him gay cuz they can do it....

Riddle me this......Why does him being bi/gay matter? If he has all of these positive action why does him being bi/gay cancel those out

why do u keep saying this dumb shit?

Just cuz u have 2 problems doesn't mean they're on the same level. The gay plight is nothing like the black plight, quit trying to act like it is.

because youre legit saying Gay Black men and women should prioritize their identities which is dumb as hell kang.

Im Black and woman, its a package deal.

Im not going to hierarchize my identity

I AM BOTH.

You really think your cisgender, heterosexual identifying ass has it harder than a Black man thats gay?

or what about a Lesbian, Black woman? due to her identity she now faces several systems of oppression (racism, sexism, homophobia)

you need to take an intersectionality class with a quickness.

So women have been enslaved , tortured , hung from trees , separated from their families , etc for hundreds of years for their breast? wow they must've skipped that part in history class, thank u for schoolin me sir.

lol

you always choose to have these discussions towards the end of my day when i aint got as much time

BUT

women just got the right to vote what? almost 100 years ago? so we're almost one lifetime removed from this decision

and again, you are trying to keep these issues in a vacuum.

it sucks brah...i agree with you, but i agree with Race and Trini where we shouldnt really be trying to compare plights. I dont wanna get into what a white woman feels her plight is b/c i will never walk a day in her shoes and she will never walk a day in mine.

She might get a job over me, but she still wont be paid the same as her male counterparts. There doesnt have to be an either or with these discussions.

because youre legit saying Gay Black men and women should prioritize their identities which is dumb as hell kang.

Im Black and woman, its a package deal.

Im not going to hierarchize my identity

I AM BOTH.

You really think your cisgender, heterosexual identifying ass has it harder than a Black man thats gay?

or what about a Lesbian, Black woman? due to her identity she now faces several systems of oppression (racism, sexism, homophobia)

you need to take an intersectionality class with a quickness.

stop callin me kang

So women have been enslaved , tortured , hung from trees , separated from their families , etc for hundreds of years for their breast? wow they must've skipped that part in history class, thank u for schoolin me sir.
They have been kept in lessor roles as people for most of civilization because they where women, that's a thing a lot of pro black people gotta learn. We don't to diminish somebody elses struggle in comparison to ours, no need for an oppression olympics.

Riddle me this......Why does him being bi/gay matter? If he has all of these positive action why does him being bi/gay cancel those out
why do it in the first place?

i mean with characters like omar....i get it....it adds to the dynamic....but with joe west....it's just fucked up man.....i ain't like it

lol

you always choose to have these discussions towards the end of my day when i aint got as much time

BUT

women just got the right to vote what? almost 100 years ago? so we're almost one lifetime removed from this decision

and again, you are trying to keep these issues in a vacuum.

it sucks brah...i agree with you, but i agree with Race and Trini where we shouldnt really be trying to compare plights. I dont wanna get into what a white woman feels her plight is b/c i will never walk a day in her shoes and she will never walk a day in mine.

She might get a job over me, but she still wont be paid the same as her male counterparts. There doesnt have to be an either or with these discussions.

If that's the case then both @Race Jones and @BNE need to stfu on this topic of emasculating black men cuz they will never know what it's like to be a black man, so their input on the subject is a moot one.

I hate doing the oppression Olympics game but its high time cis-hetero Black men stop thinking they have it worse than all of us.

maybe this is why yall grow silent when Black women are killed at the hands of other Black men.

or when Black gay, trans men and women kill themselves.

yall niggas disgust me

why do it in the first place?

i mean with characters like omar....i get it....it adds to the dynamic....but with joe west....it's just fucked up man.....i ain't like it
Lmao case closed folks, let's pack this one up and head to bar, bears and shots on me.

They have been kept in lessor roles as people for most of civilization because they where women, that's a thing a lot of pro black people gotta learn. We don't to diminish somebody elses struggle in comparison to ours, no need for an oppression olympics.

Ok all of our plights are the same then

riddle me this?

what if joe west is gay on earth 30 tho?

Back