Welcome To aBlackWeb

Homophobia in the black community, or gay agenda? The effeminization debate

So because it's a comedy it's ok? Oh ok I got it
Every joke is gonna offend someone, seeing a gay black santa doesn't offend me in the slightest, because being gay and being somebody who gives gifts to kids is nothing to be ashamed about. Not saying it's ok but if you can't make a joke about anything because it offends wtf is the point of doing it then?

what about Black gay people goldie?

they do exist ya know....

read what you are saying here.

U too smart to be dumb b.

Let me break this down for u ass.

A man who has cancer has it worse than a mf who has a headache.

Ofc a mf who has both cancer and a headache has it bad, but it's mainly bad cuz of the fuckin cancer. This shit isn't science b.

naw, they definitely want black men to come off as unthreatening ass possible....

when you're a black man, anything you do in an aggressive manner is frowned upon...

that's why fashion, media representation, homosexuality all that shit is so fondly portrayed in the black community......

i fuck with black nerds, i'm a black nerd myself.... but they going alll the way with it....they don't want strong aggressive masculine black males going forward...they want all weirdos
Du you one of the smartest on the sight man, you really think this is a thing?

Luke cage don't real huh? Denzel Washington aint real either?

U too smart to be dumb b.

Let me break this down for u ass.

A man who has cancer has it worse than a mf who has a headache.

Ofc a mf who has both cancer and a headache has it bad, but it's mainly bad cuz of the fuckin cancer. This shit isn't science b.

Oo04a.gif

naw, they definitely want black men to come off as unthreatening ass possible....

when you're a black man, anything you do in an aggressive manner is frowned upon...

that's why fashion, media representation, homosexuality all that shit is so fondly portrayed in the black community......

i fuck with black nerds, i'm a black nerd myself.... but they going alll the way with it....they don't want strong aggressive masculine black males going forward...they want all weirdos
thats like sayin femininity is threatening cuz tomboys r better represented than they used to be.

but it's always been like that..

niggaz said barry sanders had the best endzone celebrations cuz he walked the football to the ref every time instead of dance like most niggaz...

the country loved joe louis where they hated jack johnson....cuz joe was humble as fuck and even though he was the champion dude was mad approachable......

yall love russel westbrook ass niggaz, and paint future as the villain.....

it is what it is......

the real will always be persecuted

thats like sayin femininity is threatening cuz tomboys r better represented than they used to be.

man you been to a highschool or middle school lately??

tomboys don't even exist no more....they essentially dykes...even if they don't know what that means....this aint' even coming from me, i was talking to my 11 year old niece the other day... she was talking about how all the "cool girls" were claiming that dyke life.....and over half the boys were gay.....

them lil niggaz in middle school.....they all over the place

niggaz said barry sanders had the best endzone celebrations cuz he walked the football to the ref every time instead of dance like most niggaz...

the country loved joe louis where they hated jack johnson....cuz joe was humble as fuck and even though he was the champion dude was mad approachable......

it is what it is......

usgtovcjtx6c.gif

yeah you got it du

they gotta give us something....shit......i aint the only person who ahts this,....every now n then we get a win for the home team

it is what it is......

Future is 'realer' than Russel?

Serious question:

How do yall live life seeing a conspiracies/agendas everywhere?

Make it a thread if need be

nah yo, expand on this please....
there's a storm out....
on the ocean....

and it's moving....

this-a-way.....

if your sould not...

anchored in realness.....

you will surely....

drift away.....

they gotta give us something....shit......i aint the only person who ahts this,....every now n then we get a win for the home team
So wait du, you mean to tell me, the race of man looked at as the most threatening and masculine is also the target of an agenda to emasculate them at the same time?

Come on fam, you're smarter than this

Serious question:

How do yall live life seeing a conspiracies/agendas everywhere?

Make it a thread if need be

ikr

child be like "look dad...that cloud looks like a butterfly"

nigs be like "nah son/babygirl, thats the white man trying to suppress the black man and keep him down"

lol 2 mfs

scsc.gif

and one of em is married to a white chick so he checked off one of their boxes

Back