Welcome To aBlackWeb

Homophobia in the black community, or gay agenda? The effeminization debate

Serious question:

How do yall live life seeing a conspiracies/agendas everywhere?

Make it a thread if need be
very angry and bitter....

you said we're corrupting you... you'll start to see it..

why you think cain so grumpy?

Im for supporting and empowering all Black ppl
fat black people,
disabled black people,
black people in prision,
drug addicts and dealers,
gay, trans, fluid,
asexual
femme, masculine
boy, girl,
man, woman,
the poor, the rich,
the ghetto, the ratchet,
the enlightened, the disillusioned.

it doesnt matter to me.

Im sorry that when I say "Black lives matter" I really mean the shit
:shrug3:

Last edited:
future ain't putting his head in ciara ass for no damn maternity picture
If future showed up to all the maternity shoots of his baby mamas, he wld never make it to the studio.

dont use him as a rep 4 unmitigated blackness

and if youre Black and queer?

:dh::df3::dh::df3::disnig:

why do u keep saying this dumb shit?

Just cuz u have 2 problems doesn't mean they're on the same level. The gay plight is nothing like the black plight, quit trying to act like it is.

why do u keep saying this dumb shit?

Just cuz u have 2 problems doesn't mean they're on the same level. The gay plight is nothing like the black plight, quit trying to act like it is.
y do plights gotta be compared n ranked?

oh a hurricane is bad but WHAT ABOUT THE TSUNAMI?

lol 2 mfs

scsc.gif

and one of em is married to a white chick so he checked off one of their boxes
So you want more? Alright gotchu:

Chadwick Boseman (black panther, jackie robinson) Forest Whitaker, Lawrence Fishburne, Michael B Jordan, Michael J White

The Most High hates none sir.

There is no reason to disrespect my state sir. Have a blessed day and take of yourself.

Romans 9:13
[13]As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

:idkb3:

Better get to some cover Brother

y do plights gotta be compared n ranked?

oh a hurricane is bad but WHAT ABOUT THE TSUNAMI?

Cuz I don't wanna hear a white woman telling me her struggles are just as a bad as mine, cuz they're not and the fact that black women are going around preaching shit like that is making it worse.

So wait du, you mean to tell me, the race of man looked at as the most threatening and masculine is also the target of an agenda to emasculate them at the same time?

Come on fam, you're smarter than this
when people are putting black men on tv, they tend to stray away from threatening portrayals...

they love making black men look harmless...

terry crews excelled off this shit..... nigga first appearance was in training day as a goon.....dude was funny in next friday, and realized that character would pay dividends.....

nigga gotta eat.. so yea, he played the big buffon, cuz people loves seeing a black man that scary looking be silly and goofy....

but he can still keep it real on shit like everybody hates chris....

i ain't hating on him or the game, i'm just pointing it out.....

kinda like how i was pointing out how it was fucked up how soft tyler perry made michael jai whites character.....that nigga is a monster.....

they were all like "maybe he wants to get away from that kinda portrayal in the black media.....

i was like....oh okay.....

his next project... was black dynamite......

So you want more? Alright gotchu:

Chadwick Boseman (black panther, jackie robinson) Forest Whitaker, Lawrence Fishburne, Michael B Jordan, Michael J White

Most of these niggas aint even a-list, and forest whitaker being playin a fuck nigga his whole career outside of a few roles.

Most of these niggas aint even a-list, and forest whitaker being playin a fuck nigga his whole career outside of a few roles.
what was his biggest movie....

i don't' even know, i'm just asking,.. but i bet it wasn't ghost dog where he was murking everything

Cuz I don't wanna hear a white woman telling me her struggles are just as a bad as mine, cuz they're not and the fact that black women are going around preaching shit like that is making it worse.

LOL

goldie fam

have you ever been discriminated against b/c you had breasts? or paid less for the same qualifications and skillsets?

their plight might not be YOUR plight, but it is there's nonetheless and it is a real thing

they aint just making this shit up brah

You dont like gay people thats the reality.
and instead of saying "I dont like the shit" like cain does

yall want to try to hide it under the guise of conspiracy theories and tired, dry, DANGEROUS ass ideas that have been recycled in and around our communities for centuries.

ppl talk about Black on Black crime on the daily but never want to address the violence inflicted on trans/gay/bi/queer/femme persons at the hands of OTHER BLACK PEOPLE in our communities.

gtfo with yall shitty and shaky politics.

"THE WHITE MAN IS TRYING TO TURN US ALL GAY"
so why you aint gay now?

are you putting on a dress tomorrow?

why is that I dont see a slew of men in my hood walking around with dresses on?

I mean there have been several "attacks" on the "masculinity" of Black men... right?

why arent there more men turning gay.

as much as yall think there is a conspiracy targeting Black men in this country Im surprised my father and all the other Black men I know arent swinging from lamp post singing YMCA

fuck outta here

when people are putting black men on tv, they tend to stray away from threatening portrayals...

they love making black men look harmless.../QUOTE]
Bull-fucking-shit, most roles given to black men are violent small roles on a crime show like law and order.

what was his biggest movie....

i don't' even know, i'm just asking,.. but i bet it wasn't ghost dog where he was murking everything

I think it's where he's playing a servant to white people in a fuckin Lee Daniels film , mannn lmaooo

LOL

goldie fam

have you ever been discriminated against b/c you had breasts? or paid less for the same qualifications and skillsets?

their plight might not be YOUR plight, but it is there's nonetheless and it is a real thing

they aint just making this shit up brah

So women have been enslaved , tortured , hung from trees , separated from their families , etc for hundreds of years for their breast? wow they must've skipped that part in history class, thank u for schoolin me sir.

Back