Welcome To aBlackWeb

Homophobia in the black community, or gay agenda? The effeminization debate

wtf????

that's sadistic as hell!!!

no there ain't no goal to it....i'm just making a social commentary. I don't like unnecessary gay being included in everything just for the benefit of making that community happy......

it kinda stands out in an obnoxious way and it bothers me....

like 24...i actually like that gay angle cuz it's heavily integrated into the story, and it seems natural....like whoever was writing it, took consideration to make this not just a throw away thing....it shows gays in the media and does it justice....

making joe west gay just cuz......

wack juice

standing-ovation.gif

I've been saying this for the longest.

nah b, the "humans r inherently tribalist" line is used by the more intellectual racists to justify their distaste for us. i'm not comparing racism to all the other isms but "i'ts ingrained in us to be this way" really is the same justification used.
we all naturally fuck with our own and ridicule differences...

it's essentially social interactions 101..this shit starts in kindergarten

we all naturally fuck with our own and ridicule differences...

it's essentially social interactions 101..this shit starts in kindergarten
b that is what they say too. I can get u a video right now that made this exact argument, paraphrased.
like i don't know about you, but i was saying earlier my niece is a bit of a tom boy.....

but she not gay...she likes boys....

but cuz gay is cool now, people stay trying to make her gay, but she's not...she just a tom boy..

shit's frustrating as hell, because gay is dominating the spectrum of personalities.....so as a man you almost have to b hyper masculine(what yall call homophobic)...or people will write you off as gay......which is fuckign retared.. but i promise you accurate as fuck

i literally had people think i was gay because i was too friendly.....

me.....as fucking abrasive as i am.....on more than one occasion had people think i was gay cuz i was too nice.....

shit's ridiculous bruh

that's ignorance.

gay isn't cool now but it is becoming slowly more accepted. the public takes a while to catch onto nuances tho, that comes later. so anything different gets grouped with the extreme Other 4 a while.

it's kinda like gypsies n South Asians bein called black in the 1950s in Europe. even tho they aint ever had shit to do with Africa, color was color to those cacs n that may as well have been black.

gay isn't dominating the spectrum of personalities, unless all the people who said they thought you were gay for being nice, n all the kids who labeled your niece as gay, were gay themselves. in all likelihood, it was heteros putting that on u.

the issue is mainstream ignorance b.

Its just sad as hell B lmaoo

like its so sad.

ppl still be thinking the most ridiculous shit.
Like how yall out here talking about unifying and liberation and still shitting on Black people that identify outside of heteronormativity?
lmaooo wtf yo

whats even worse is that these thoughts arent even new or innovative
they are old and tired and they were given to you by someone else.

yall walking around out here with hand-me down opinions.
thats some sad shit.

if you saw more representations of gay men and women in media we wouldnt be even having this conversation.

short answer: fuck yall

like i would be all for a 100% gay sit com about shit that happens in the gay community....

and if it was legit funny.....i would watch it...

i would be skeptical at first because i would be suspicious that people are trying to make it seem funnier than it is... kinda like how i was about blackish.....but if it was the real deal, i would watch the fuck out of it....

i used to watch the shit out of ellen when she had a sitcom... i ain't even really understand gay back then, but she was funny as shit

In other news,

My gay muse received flowers from Beyonce.

she read his New York times piece on her album of the year loss at the Grammys

his twitter is @hausmuva

since some of yall think Gay Black men are mythical creatures, unicorns or some shit.

b that is what they say too. I can get u a video right now that made this exact argument, paraphrased.

that's ignorance.

gay isn't cool now but it is becoming slowly more accepted. the public takes a while to catch onto nuances tho, that comes later. so anything different gets grouped with the extreme Other 4 a while.

it's kinda like gypsies n South Asians bein called black in the 1950s in Europe. even tho they aint ever had shit to do with Africa, color was color to those cacs n that may as well have been black.

gay isn't dominating the spectrum of personalities, unless all the people who said they thought you were gay for being nice, n all the kids who labeled your niece as gay, were gay themselves. in all likelihood, it was heteros putting that on u.

the issue is mainstream ignorance b.
call it ignorance, but it's reality...

just cuz yall want people to be different than what they have been showing yall the are for thousands of years doesn't mean they're going to wake up one day and start being more tolerant....

just accept and understand there are barriers and everybody always ain't gonna like everybody....

and frankly that's okay...

It does not matter b. Homosexuality does not need to be pushed out to the youth.
it does matter cuz u tried to say they're classified as minorities n therefore taking jobs away from black ppl in kids shows.

how if affirmative action aint the recruitment policy? what quotas r they filling, in our place?

reaching like a mothafucka

this conversation makes me want to fuck and suck the biggest wokest socially aware dick of my life.

I need to replenish the energy that was drained from me with all this homophobia and bullshit.

oprahc.gif

you still innocent....

holla at me in like 10 years fam.....

whole world gonna change
sum1 having a diff view to u don't mean they gonna come around 2 urs when they wisen up.

"oh you'll change ur mind" is the most disrespectful response to someones stances pops.
this conversation makes me want to fuck and suck the biggest wokest socially aware dick of my life.

I need to replenish the energy that was drained from me with all this homophobia and bullshit.

View attachment 5373
u just described Joshua.

gay dude at the bar told me to suck his dick once then when i was ready to knock him unconscious

"oh i guess you're a tough guy?'

like wtf??? so he can disrespect me, but doesn't expect me to disrespect his jaw?

that's my microsample of the gay plight.....they wanna bogard their way and dare anyone to say shit about it....

sum1 having a diff view to u don't mean they gonna come around 2 urs when they wisen up.

"oh you'll change ur mind" is the most disrespectful response to someones stances pops.

u just described Joshua.
i was being a jerk on purpose....

thanks for pointing it out trini....and i'm not mad you caught that

gay dude at the bar told me to suck his duck once then when i was ready to knock him unconcious

"oh i guess you're a tough guy?'

like wtf??? so he can disrespect me, but doesn't expect me to disrespect his jaw?

that's my microsample of the gay plight.....they wanna bogard their way and dare anyone to say shit about it....
a lipstick lesbian once asked me if I was naughty or nice. I said I'm not into that then she called me a hoe.

Never happened before or since. n I know a whole lotta lesbians.

that didn't give me insight into the queer female plight. gay ppl come in asshole form sometimes.

they run the whole spectrum, just like we do!

a lipstick lesbian once asked me if I was naughty or nice. I said I'm not into that then she called me a hoe.

Never happened before or since. n I know a whole lotta lesbians.

that didn't give me insight into the queer female plight. gay ppl come in asshole form sometimes.

they run the whole spectrum, just like we do!
i've had other gay encounters as well, way more than people ever realize.....

i ever tell you about the time i went to a gay club????

shit was traumatic as shit.......it was bad as i thought it was going to be, but everybody told me i was being homophobic....but i was 100% right

yall be bullshitting... wanting shit to be one way, yall be wanting it to be the same ....it just ain't....

@BNE, take these posts and start a homophobia in the black community thread

im bout to leave for the day
the whole day? the whole whole day? where u goin
i've had other gay encounters as well, way more than people ever realize.....

i ever tell you about the time i went to a gay club????

shit was traumatic as shit.......it was bad as i thought it was going to be, but everybody told me i was being homophobic....but i was 100% right

yall be bullshitting... wanting shit to be one way, yall be wanting it to be the same ....it just ain't....
story time

this.... is a cop out.....

naw.....

so no one can form their own opinion now?
you because you feel yourself progressive upi magiaclally are the only person walking the earth with an original opinion....

that....is bullshit.....

we all have share a collective pool of thought and sharing of ideas....it's called being a part of society.....people opinions may not be 100% original, however they are spoken with the understanding and personal convictions of the person who spoke them....so to say we're walking around with hand me down opinions of something that we truly feel is legitimate is condescending and an attempt to attack the validity of an argument by discrediting it's source....

not gonna work here....

representation is fine... but when it's overly inserted into every aspect simply to appease the demands of a group who are increasingly becoming more aggressive, while also increasing discouraging the black man from aggression....it's going to be called out....

a lotta the gay shit in the media is forced....and when it's forced it's tacky....and if i don't like it...imma speak on it......ain't nothin hand me down about that....

this is still about joe west.....

Du every time I say something to you---you always say I want to change your opinion and I think my opinion is superior and this and that
I already told you once, its never my aim to change a nigga that's 30+ opinion.

nor did I discredit anything you said thus far.

I try, keyword TRY, not to demean or belittle someone else's thought process no matter how ridiculous I think it is.

I always talk indirect (yall, people say...) on this forum in an effort to not offended anyone or undermine what people feel and think

(except Goldie, because that nigga gon get this work regardless)

everyone that disagreed with you engaged you in the same manner.

so idk why you always think Im doing the most when I quote you.

but I'm off the conversation, shit you ain't my enemy and if shit got thick I would fight for your ass the same as any other Black person on this
forum

be blessed.

the whole day? the whole whole day? where u goin

story time
iight real quick....

i got a gay homie. I used to hang with her real heavy for a while. We'd mostly chill at her house, work on music, bag up weed, check on her little niggaz around the way......lie it was a good period this was like my main running buddy....

she was like a dom or whatever....i still called her my little sister.....cuz she would be like a nigga most of the time, but the woman in her would still surface every now n then....like i said before...yall want it to be the same.....it's different.....

anyways....one day we over there smoking chilling, and her other gay homegirls that's also niggaz came over....so it's like me and like 4 gay niggaz but chicks, but still niggaz, and we all smoking and they like...yo let's go to te club......and i'm like bet....then i realized they was like the gay club, and i'm like naw.......

i ain't for the gay shit....

they all like....yooo you homophobic, it ain't like that, it's a regular ass club, it be straight chicks and chicks who go both ways in there, you fck around and meet chicks tht wanna do a threesome....they really sold this club on me overreacting and being homophobic and insensitive....

nigga i was alllllllllllllllllllll the way right....

this was the worse experience of my entire life.....

gay niggaz was ging around in congo lines the whole fucking time...like twice niggaz grabbed my hips.....the bouncer kept following me around...and the kicker was i saw this chick from my job who i routinely flirt with in that bitch she was all like

"D???!?! You??!!! I had a feeling, but i never knew!!"
:cry1:

bruh that shit was horrible......

i ain't homophobic bruh, but i be knowing what the fuck i be talking about

Back