Welcome To aBlackWeb

Homophobia in the black community, or gay agenda? The effeminization debate

So this is what a beautiful black man looks like in 2017??

@HellCzar do you agree with this as the standard for a beautiful black man?
It wasn't necessarily what I expected, but that was one of the pics that came up. It's feminine, but he did take some beautiful pics.

im not saying or suggesting DU is ANYTHING close to what im about to say, but

i've found that in the white community

its usually the older white anti gay men, are the ones who are really gay

they publicly bash homosexuals, but are closeted ones on the DL

@King Du Legit question:

Why does the pic of ol boy offend you?
Aye look bruh, maybe you like running around gardens like tinker bell with snap chat filter flowers on your head....But that shit ain't whoa.....

Look I ain't gonna trip if women calling cool ass niggaz with style beautiful.....But this ain't the direction we need to go in.....

This wasn't part of.MLK dream...thank God.Muhammad Ali died last year......cuz this woulda did it

So this is what a beautiful black man looks like in 2017??

@HellCzar do you agree with this as the standard for a beautiful black man?

Well i don't use beautiful when i refer to myself or other brothers i got my own hangups with verbiage. But if dude wants to be called beautiful well fine not my life not my clothes.

im not saying or suggesting DU is ANYTHING close to what im about to say, but

i've found that in the white community

its usually the older white anti gay men, are the ones who are really gay

they publicly bash homosexuals, but are closeted ones on the DL
Brun as previously stated....I read Anne Rice, and her fans are the gayest niggaz alive.....And I get along with them through that common bond good as hell....I ain't no anti gay homophobic tyrant, I way more understanding than mad people, but I just ain't scared to say what's cool and what's not

Sweet and sour ass niggaz popping up when you Google beautiful black men is evident as hell that fuckery is running amuck

Well i don't use beautiful when i refer to myself or other brothers i got my own hangups with verbiage. But if dude wants to be called beautiful well fine not my life not my clothes.
So basically you don't consider yourself or any other black male you love beautiful.

Brun as previously stated....I read Anne Rice, and her fans are the gayest niggaz alive.....And I get along with them through that common bond good as hell....I ain't no anti gay homophobic tyrant, I way more understanding than mad people, but I just ain't scared to say what's cool and what's not

Sweet and sour ass niggaz popping up when you Google beautiful black men is evident as hell that fuckery is running amuck
bruh, a lot of funny shit pop up if you use certain terms in google

its algorithm based lol

Aye look bruh, maybe you like running around gardens like tinker bell with snap chat filter flowers on your head....But that shit ain't whoa.....

Look I ain't gonna trip if women calling cool ass niggaz with style beautiful.....But this ain't the direction we need to go in.....

This wasn't part of.MLK dream...thank God.Muhammad Ali died last year......cuz this woulda did it
Neither one of them are infallible du, they're great people but not every thing they say or think is gospel. Tbh, I just find it hard to give a fuck about little things like how people want to express themselves, it has 0 effect on me or anyone else for that matter. I just find it funny how people get up in arms about stuff like this but are perfectly fine with far worse things.....

Beauty is subjective tho

I didn't mean to get off topic lol, but I posted that photo as an example of how ppl are trying to blur the lines between femininity and masculinity.

Even though I might think the pic(s) are beautiful, it doesn't mean I find that level of femininity in a guy attractive bc I don't.

see my problem here with you is the fence straddling.

one minute you are saying ppls thoughts on homosexuality is trite and nonsensical, then the next minute you're saying you can't call another man beautiful because you have hangups.

I'm confused sir.

Neither one of them are infallible du, they're great people but not every thing they say or think is gospel. Tbh, I just find it hard to give a fuck about little things like how people want to express themselves, it has 0 effect on me or anyone else for that matter. I just find it funny how people get up in arms about stuff like this but are perfectly fine with far worse things.....
this is what gets me. ppl expressing their identity harms no1.

Back