Welcome To aBlackWeb

HipHop Hasn't Done Anything Good For Black People

Yall killin that straw man. I’ll give you that.

Most of the things yall associate negatively with hip hop ain’t even hip hop, tho.

Gangbangin ain’t hip hop. Prostitution ain’t hip hop. Drug dealing and abusing ain’t hip hop. Stealing ain’t hip hop. Murder ain’t hip hop.

These are things prevalent EVERY culture throughout time.
Why are we pretending it's impossible for these things to intersect, influence and effect eachother? Respectfully lets stop wasting (🖕🏿 @AP3.0 ) eachothers time.

Yall killin that straw man. I’ll give you that.

Most of the things yall associate negatively with hip hop ain’t even hip hop, tho.

Gangbangin ain’t hip hop. Prostitution ain’t hip hop. Drug dealing and abusing ain’t hip hop. Stealing ain’t hip hop. Murder ain’t hip hop.

These are things prevalent EVERY culture throughout time.

The obsession and glorification of crime is found across damn near any culture you find. Especially in America where since this country's inception the idea of the "outlaw who breaks the rules" has been touted as one of the images to aspire to.

😂😂😂😂

But to answer your post,I don't think anyone is denying an intersection

Intersection and sole/primary blame are two different povs
If hiphop is intersecting with things that plague the black community hiphop is part of the problem.

joe-joe-budden.gif

I would but I don't think theres a search feature to find all your posts that have

:js4:

in it
A sample search would be to type "blame" then select ttbf as the user. Maybe posts by ____ or something

Or so I've been told

I would but I don't think theres a search feature to find all your posts that have

in it

That's what I thought.

Yall gotta stop just throwing shit on my name then when I say "post it" yall do everything but that.

That's what I thought.

Yall gotta stop just throwing shit on my name then when I say "post it" yall do everything but that.

lol aint nobody throwin shit on ya name. You know exactly what you be doing and what you insinuate when you post that image across the board. But lets pretend that aint what you be doing until I can find a way to search for

lol aint nobody throwin shit on ya name. You know exactly what you be doing and what you insinuate when you post that image across the board. But lets pretend that aint what you be doing until I can find a way to search for

What I'm doing isn't "blaiming" hiphop I'm just pointing out moments where hiphops negativity and real life collide and have negative impact on the community and perpetuate the issues since yall refuse to acknowledge it as a possibility.

But like I said you niggas have been repeatedly missing the point.

Last edited:
Back