Welcome To aBlackWeb

HipHop Hasn't Done Anything Good For Black People

😂 the arguments being made in here to defend Hip Hop could be made for the drug game.

“Niggas making money”
“Some drugs are good for you”
“I know hella people that do drugs and still go to work every day”
“Nobody expects the Mafia to lift up Italians”

Dense on purpose.

yall can admit most food is bad for your body

But

Y’all can’t admit most rap is bad for your conscience

Plenty people done already said in here most of what is pushed in the mainstream is ass. We pick and choose what we want to listen to though

😂 the arguments being made in here to defend Hip Hop could be made for the drug game.

“Niggas making money”
“Some drugs are good for you”
“I know hella people that do drugs and still go to work every day”
“Nobody expects the Mafia to lift up Italians”

Dense on purpose.
Folks on here always saying rap is black culture but damn near all rap is about negative shit.

Our culture ain’t negative

Gangbanging ain’t negative either.

It instills a sense of brotherhood.
I know plenty of people who were in gangs that went on to be legitimate.
It helps people make money.
It helps toughen you up.
You can pick and choose whether you join a gang.

Bad logic.

Elzo
You (you trying to walk it back)

Good enough?

Again I say...find a quote or anything where I said that and you're good. But you can't because I've never said that. You also so dug in deep that you keep trying to use both "never" and "most" which are very distinct markers. Your word choice is killing your argument.

Again I say...find a quote or anything where I said that and you're good. But you can't because I've never said that. You also so dug in deep that you keep trying to use both "never" and "most" which are very distinct markers. Your word choice is killing your argument.
y’all are implying it.

By even having an argument with us about the negative impact.

Like be FFR bruh, what’s the point of arguing against it if YOU saying it has a negative impact too.

You on some “but but but it’s not that bad” shit. Like what’s the point

Saying shit it’s just a job
Or bringing up other forms of music which are irrelevant because rap is black culture in a lot of people eyes

Niggas will make up stats whole cloth , say some shit like this, but say I’m arguing in bad faith lol
@Dwayne Didn't say you were debating in bad faith I did. Yall can keep trading irrelevant made up stats if you want but you guys have gotten away from the plot.

y’all are implying it.

By even having an argument with us about the negative impact.

Like be FFR bruh, what’s the point of arguing against it if YOU saying it has a negative impact too.

You on some “but but but it’s not that bad” shit. Like what’s the point

So you admit I'm not actually saying it. Good. Now maybe you can stop with the absolute statements. Because that's you're failure in this debate. You want things to be just black and white when that's not how it works. That's why your examples are all bad. There's nuance to the discussion you refuse to acknowledge. You want people to agree that the vast majority of rap is a bad influence and that's not going to happen.

Back