Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has anyone seen this McDonald's commercial?

This was meant to be a soft reboot of The Last Dragon but the casting ppl got confused.

At least them niggas ain't start tap dancing and dabbing?

Don’t forget the rampant child grooming and molestation by catholic priests and so called Christian “youth pastors”.

I dont see nobody protesting these churches tho

Pastor in the church done touched 3 generations of the same family yet nobody bats an eye. But a kissing scene between 2 men or 2 women is Babylon and the world is ending.

The agenda of Islam is the religion of violence and they are all terrorist

Want another?

Yeah one more.

not trolling by the way. I intend on responding.. just tryna get a good sample size and establish a potential pattern if possible

At least thats more realistic than that family.

It's sad you're standing up for groups that have had a history of using our plight for financial and political gain.

Are their no gay Black people in the world you live in? Cuz again y’all talk about gays as an all white group. Be smarter.

Yeah one more.

not trolling by the way. I intend on responding.. just tryna get a good sample size and establish a potential pattern if possible
I got plenty but I’ll give you just and American one.

The agenda of saying the left and right as two different folks when in reality they are the same when you look at what they write.

Want another one?
Worldwide?
Westerns Countires?

@Dwayne I was gonna respond to each post you made but figured aint nobody tryna read all that shit. To sum it up tho:

In each of your examples there are clear agendas and clear end goals..THIS particular case in this thread? ehhh not so much imo.

Anyone that knows enough black folks knows damn well the media portrayal is some bullshit.

Anyone familiar with Muslims or the religion of Islam knows the media portrayal when it comes to painting them all as terrorists is bullshit.

Anyone that can take the time to separate candidates from the overall organizations(Dems, Repubs) knows that while the collective organizations might be on some bullshit there are folks within those orgs that are actually trying to do right by the people.

still doesnt square the circle of THIS particular agenda thats being talked about in this thread. Whats been put forward as the end goal is shaky at best

thats a good question - it will never be eliminated because homosexuality is a deeply ingrained aspect of a person's identity that is influenced by a variety of biological and environmental factors (INCLUDING MEDIA).

Regardless of your stance on this lifestyle - if you were born after the year 2000, we can agree that there has been a shift in mass media - and more specific to us as black people - how we are portrayed

For me atleast - This isnt about whether homosexuality is right or wrong

Remember - this discussion got sparked by a fast food ad that has 2 black men sitting in a living room with 2 asian kids.

Why was this small percentile setting used? the purpose of an ad is to showcase a product - this add doesnt do that.

we're 8 pages in discussing the obvious and not big macs

What about pre-2000? or the gay people in....idk.....1909?

What commercial turned them gay? lol

I really wanna hear about the 1909 MF........................ :hahaha:

Back