Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has anyone seen this McDonald's commercial?

Bruh sitting on lying about nobody caring

Lolololololololol

If people cared the way they should then criminal charges would be brought instead of the pastors just being transferred from one congregation to another. Now back to your regularly scheduled remedial posting questions about trans people

The only question he knows how to ask "You gonna fate a trans woman? You think they're real women or not?"
This dude love to be disrespectful.

I already got the answer from all y’all already and EVERT SINGLE ONE YALL HAVE THE SAME VIEW POINT ON TRANS FOLKS.

Last edited:
Yes the view points you get from your extensive research on tiktok you loved to talk about
I’m talking bout you, not no damn TikTok. Your ass view them as men/women cosplaying as men/women just like most of us on here but we say it out loud and you hide behind your thin veil of acceptance when you don’t even accept it.

You ain’t never date one
You ain’t never fucked one
You ain’t never post about how attractive
You ain’t never did any of that shit.

Just like a nigga in here got 20 threads in the candy shop about women but I’m willing to be some money he ain’t never posted one and say all the things he said about real women.

Y’all only appease them in fakeness because you don’t think they are what they say they are and been called on on the shit

7982FACE-0D2B-431A-BC97-02DF4A667DA5.gif

It’s like a a non black person not saying nigga but treating and acting like they are one.

Last edited:
I’m talking bout you, not no damn TikTok. Youre ass view them as men/women cosplaying as men/women just like most of us on here but we say it out loud and you hide behind your thin veil of acceptance when you don’t even accept it.

You ain’t never date one

Just like a nigga in here got 20 threads in the candy shop about women but I’m willing to be some money he ain’t never posted one and say all the things he said about real women.

Y’all only appease them in fakeness because you don’t think they are what they say they are and been called on on the shit

View attachment 1069990

It’s like a a non black person not saying nigga but treating and acting like they are one.

Nigga you have literally spent 2-3 years asking the same question from thread to thread and not once have you ever actually gotten an answer. Your obsession with trans folks is beyond weird at this point.

Nigga you have literally spent 2-3 years asking the same question from thread to thread and not once have you ever actually gotten an answer. Your obsession with trans folks is beyond weird at this point.
And your duck ass still ain’t answer.

But go head and hit that trans meat since that what real women pack, right?

I’m talking bout you, not no damn TikTok. Your ass view them as men/women cosplaying as men/women just like most of us on here but we say it out loud and you hide behind your thin veil of acceptance when you don’t even accept it.

You ain’t never date one

Man said it don’t count unless you fuck one
1E6E62BC-8741-4F9C-8949-7B8FED5E48F9.png

Back