Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
it was created b/c threads kept getting derailed

the problem on the IC was none of the mods ever moved threadworthy topics out of ADHD so it became a catch all

the problem here is the IC influx folks keep posting in that thread instead of creating threads. We mods try to move shit, but we cant do everything. The onus still is going to be on the members to create the topics they want to discuss. I think an underlying issue is people are worried if their thread flops or not. You cant let that deter you. Create it and see. Might just be a topic that just doesnt garner a lot of interest, but thats ok.

Now with that being said, DONT be like that doofus dude who was literally making a thread every 5 min.

But the random thoughts thread still has a useful purpose.
it was actually one poster

you know I prefer chilled convos too

I just dont know why ppl love to argue with me

smh
Yo ass knows damn well you can't resist a good ol back an forth lol
VAhTWJp_zpsidwwqpfo.png

Too many white heaux lovers on here. It’s just downright disgusting.

I’ve seen some strides and some downfalls. Overall, the site has gotten better. I still don’t think it’s the IC niggas who made it better. FOH

I still feel like it’s the same mfs with just a handful of new ones who post but I don’t be in every section anymore or play the games anymore like I used to.

it was created b/c threads kept getting derailed

the problem on the IC was none of the mods ever moved threadworthy topics out of ADHD so it became a catch all

the problem here is the IC influx folks keep posting in that thread instead of creating threads. We mods try to move shit, but we cant do everything. The onus still is going to be on the members to create the topics they want to discuss. I think an underlying issue is people are worried if their thread flops or not. You cant let that deter you. Create it and see. Might just be a topic that just doesnt garner a lot of interest, but thats ok.

Now with that being said, DONT be like that doofus dude who was literally making a thread every 5 min.

But the random thoughts thread still has a useful purpose.

It's too many people to just be stuck in that one thread on here. Take the chill spot away for a few days and see if people migrate to other parts.

It's too many people to just be stuck in that one thread on here. Take the chill spot away for a few days and see if people migrate to other parts.
this is the thing

i agree with you to a certain extent

there are just some things that dont require an all out, full fledged convo. You could just be thinking of something and wanna share

the issue is, when it clearly has become the hot topic of the moment, those posts need to be diverted to a thread to funnel the convo in that thread and to keep it on track

Back