Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
I know I’ve mentioned this but the LOVE for white heauxs has really just....no words.
To see a white heaux thread thrive on here is just ... no words.

The simping of the vanillas that were here and the questioning of the vanilla who hadn’t or had made her way here yet was just...no word.

Just the thought of our black brothers putting the vanillas on a pedestal is just.....no words.
Only 73 of them i counted meticulously

If you're pro-black to the point your sig and tagline reads "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE" and come to find out you're fuckin white dudes. All that shit you've been talkin is negated. Period.

The whole six vs chuck shit was something else. But the fact that six was in the threads pushing for mfs to see the chuck vid and clowning chuck and callin her a hoe for doing things on cam , then a WEEK later chuck comes back with a nude cam show of six. She was fraud to the core
ppl dont give enough credit to JG .....as far as her being a fraud save for the few i know well and have interacted with..i dont take nothing most poster say seriously lol

Reactions: GNS
I think posters just post in thr adhd thread all day

And the other half are shook to make threads...i just wana thank god the mods send the militant threads to another place

ppl dont give enough credit to JG .....as far as her being a fraud save for the few i know well and have interacted with..i dont take nothing most poster say seriously lol

Most people on here embellish and stretch the truth , when niggas say "i make 70k a year" i take it as 35k etc , but shorty was a fraud to the core, u can damn near call her a catfish.

Most people on here embellish and stretch the truth , when niggas say "i make 70k a year" i take it as 35k etc , but shorty was a fraud to the core, u can damn near call her a catfish.
but she was a fraud with a ill mean streak who didnt mind playing dirty was my initial point like I said Race might be nice w titangraphs but would she willing to habitually cross the line like Six did

Reactions: GNS
but she was a fraud with a ill mean streak who didnt mind playing dirty was my initial point like I said Race might be nice w titangraphs but would she willing to habitually cross the line like Six did

lol u raise a good point.

In a regular debate i'd take race 10 times outta 10. As far as the messy shit behind the scenes, i don't think race would spend energy on it tbh. So six prolly got race in that dept.

Now if we're talkin about the Race from 5 years ago, that'll be a different answer lol

Six wasn't like race.

Race got way more heart

I got race on par with Loca

Race will go to jail at a protest... Six wouldn't even show up

lol u raise a good point.

In a regular debate i'd take race 10 times outta 10. As far as the messy shit behind the scenes, i don't think race would spend energy on it tbh. So six prolly got race in that dept.

Now if we're talkin about the Race from 5 years ago, that'll be a different answer lol

Lmaooooooooo I use to be a mess

and was constantly getting ran off of sites for pulling messy ass stunts

I know I’ve mentioned this but the LOVE for white heauxs has really just....no words.
To see a white heaux thread thrive on here is just ... no words.

The simping of the vanillas that were here and the questioning of the vanilla who hadn’t or had made her way here yet was just...no word.

Just the thought of our black brothers putting the vanillas on a pedestal is just.....no words.
I Never Fucked no white Bitch, I Stopped eating that pig Sty -Big Boi
Salute God.gif

The shit is like seeing a white man wear FUBU.

Just unacceptable!

maxresdefault.jpg

Back