Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
I know I’ve mentioned this but the LOVE for white heauxs has really just....no words.
To see a white heaux thread thrive on here is just ... no words.

The simping of the vanillas that were here and the questioning of the vanilla who hadn’t or had made her way here yet was just...no word.

Just the thought of our black brothers putting the vanillas on a pedestal is just.....no words.

I know I’ve mentioned this but the LOVE for white heauxs has really just....no words.

The simping of the vanillas that were here and the questioning of the vanilla who hadn’t or had made her way here yet was just...no word.

Just the thought of our black brothers putting the vanillas on a pedestal is just.....no words.

B7BF35AA-49D0-49F4-AB67-636C0199DD36.gif

I’m glad someone feels me!

BECAUSE THIS IS A BLACK WEB AND WE DONT LOVE THESE vanilla HEAUXS!​

uh oh...six been brought up

Lou bout to get Principal Skinner

15615425.jpg

that was different fam...real life shit came in play here...Six aint the only to hit us w the ninja smoke when the IC hit too close to their real life

I've seen race in battle , she can hold her own fam lol

And most importantly she aint a fraud.

that was different fam...real life shit came in play here...Six aint the only to hit us w the ninja smoke when the IC hit too close to their real life

Covet did too. Thought for a while she would pop up for like 4 or 5 posts under a different name then stopped completely.

Six did dropped and re dropped the sex vid after the thread ws deleted.....not sure @Race Jones got that type of vulgarity in her

listen six aint seeing me

no “pro-black” chick that dates, entertains and fucks white men can be compared to me, at all.

Im really about this life

I was born in it, molded by it.

sooo moving right tf along

:hahaha:

That's clearly some IC shit.

The reactions the day Six got promoted to mod was similar to Trump gettin elected. Lol!

Folks when into full Mueller investigation mode to end her modship. Lol

Last edited:
i dont care about her credentials online but when ppl online obtain your job or school info and threaten to contact them that changes one s posture....

If you're pro-black to the point your sig and tagline reads "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE" and come to find out you're fuckin white dudes. All that shit you've been talkin is negated. Period.

The whole six vs chuck shit was something else. But the fact that six was in the threads pushing for mfs to see the chuck vid and clowning chuck and callin her a hoe for doing things on cam , then a WEEK later chuck comes back with a nude cam show of six. She was fraud to the core

Back