Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Seems like an appropriate place to plug my new thread. 5 pages in 3 days of pure chocolate magic.

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/planet-chocolate.5186/

Gentlemen and ladies, I am here to address a great and dire need to appreciate the most beautiful creation in existence whose melanin is of the darkest hue: The black woman.
BriaMylesFacetStudioPhotoshoot.gif

Warning: you will develop an addiction as a result of scrolling this page.

There's over 100 online everyday, it wasn't like that last year on the IC.

Could more of those 100 plus be more active? hell yea. But some of these niggas and chicks just wanna lurk.

see the IC was like twitter: wild, deranged, violent, raunchy and downright nasty, freaknik ‘96
sort of speak

View attachment 33807

whereas ABW is Facebook:
View attachment 33808
refined, calm, casual, classy, debonair, epitome of Black excellence and if youre lucky you might see some titties or a crackhead fight every now and then butttt nothing too out of the ordinary

our neighboorhood quality has gone down tremendously ever since they arrived and I say they should return back to the jungles, projects, tenement camps from whence they came.

All in favor say I!!!!

How in THEE FUCC did you even search for something like that?? LMAO!!

A lot more activity then before for sure and I can also say arguments have been up as well. Whether that's good or bad in the long run time will tell but, I'd prefer people not come on here expecting to not get chilled convos and just straight E-wars all day lol.

I've always said that ADHD thread should disappear

it was really no different than the Chill thread here

everybody starts there cuz thats where your post will most likely be seen

you can make threads or post in the lower traffic places but if it aint no click bait shit it'll be burried in 5 mins

A lot more activity then before for sure and I can also say arguments have been up as well. Whether that's good or bad in the long run time will tell but, I'd prefer people not come on here expecting to not get chilled convos and just straight E-wars all day lol.

you know I prefer chilled convos too

I just dont know why ppl love to argue with me

smh

I've always said that ADHD thread should disappear

it was really no different than the Chill thread here

everybody starts there cuz thats where your post will most likely be seen

you can make threads or post in the lower traffic places but if it aint no click bait shit it'll be burried in 5 mins

nggas dont know why the ADHD thread was created?

it was created b/c threads kept getting derailed

the problem on the IC was none of the mods ever moved threadworthy topics out of ADHD so it became a catch all

the problem here is the IC influx folks keep posting in that thread instead of creating threads. We mods try to move shit, but we cant do everything. The onus still is going to be on the members to create the topics they want to discuss. I think an underlying issue is people are worried if their thread flops or not. You cant let that deter you. Create it and see. Might just be a topic that just doesnt garner a lot of interest, but thats ok.

Now with that being said, DONT be like that doofus dude who was literally making a thread every 5 min.

But the random thoughts thread still has a useful purpose.

Back