Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
IC doesn’t exist.

:ainttrippin:

It doesnt. The IC was a collection of mfer from the lipstick alley, boxden, niketalk, and Coli.

This forum type shit is a dying. Only so many places to go. Reddit, the Maven, and some other fuck nigga places.

I come here to read some shit, stay up on music and be entertained. Same reason I joined the IC. Just like the IC. I will leave this mfer when I am not entertained.

You feel like we muddied up your clean streets. Go buy some rain boots cause this is how it is. We some dirty mfers and you love it...............:hehe:

It exist. We're just unable to log-in.

Ill Pix with the PPM thread before the censorship. GNS. Unfiltered ether. Roast threads. The 2 white women on there.

You guys would call it quits very quick.
I disagree with the bolded. Why would I call it quits?

Matter fact none of that even sounds like it’s worth quitting a site. If it’s anything like you niggas post over here. Eh.

Unfiltered ethers... yikes.
Roast threads...yikes.
I say that sarcastically.

I ain’t weak.

toe_jam.gif

It doesnt. The IC was a collection of mfer from the lipstick alley, boxden, niketalk, and Coli.

This forum type shit is a dying. Only so many places to go. Reddit, the Maven, and some other fuck nigga places.

I come here to read some shit, stay up on music and be entertained. Same reason I joined the IC. Just like the IC. I will leave this mfer when I am not entertained.

You feel like we muddied up your clean streets. Go buy some rain boots cause this is how it is. We some dirty mfers and you love it...............:hehe:
All this IC this and IC was that. Either a lot of y’all niggas was the “boring” niggas on there not roasting people and watching from the sidelines, or y’all bigging up a site that really ain’t what it was.

Where these wild ass niggas y’all speak of because a lot of y’all niggas are nice and a lot of yall are emotional

All this IC this and IC was that. Either a lot of y’all niggas was the “boring” niggas on there not roasting people and watching from the sidelines, or y’all bigging up a site that really ain’t what it was.

Where these wild ass niggas y’all speak of because a lot of y’all niggas are nice and a lot of yall are emotional

I can only speak for me. I am low key. Never been the exposure type. Never been the type to simp and all that other shit. Takes too much time for all that. I post on here when I am at work or bored at home.

REally baby you dont want them niggers. Those are the ones that hack your computer and send fake nudes to your grandmomma flip phone. Just be happy they on Twitter living they best life.

I can only speak for me. I am low key. Never been the exposure type. Never been the type to simp and all that other shit. Takes too much time for all that. I post on here when I am at work or bored at home.

REally baby you dont want them niggers. Those are the ones that hack your computer and send fake nudes to your grandmomma flip phone. Just be happy they on Twitter living they best life.
I’ve been exposed before.

I think you’re alright people tho @caddo man but I ain’t letting you niggas shit on ABW.

Not saying you would or wouldn't BUT the IC was a wild ass place where fuck niggas ran rampant and disrespecting women was the norm. That made most of the IC female posters hard nh and they was used to clapping back at male posters. The shit said here is tame compared to what went down there.
Got you. I’ve been called worst shit by better people.

Not saying you would or wouldn't BUT the IC was a wild ass place where fuck niggas ran rampant and disrespecting women was the norm. That made most of the IC female posters hard nh and they was used to clapping back at male posters. The shit said here is tame compared to what went down there.

Hmmm nvm lol was about to compare the softness of females

Back