Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Also funny seeing ABW posters.......who were former IC posters.........talk shit about the IC like they were always on ABW and never spent any time on the IC.
You've never been one to shy away from an opportunity to name names.

Gon head and continue with tradition.

Who are these people that are making you laugh

You've never been one to shy away from an opportunity to name names.

Gon head and continue with tradition.

Who are these people that are making you laugh

Almost every former IC poster who came over here before the big migration.

"Take from that what you will."

nah, not today lol

name them

Avon waving his finger in jeep.gif

lol

You're doing the same thing MsSouthern tries to do.

Always asking people to name names..........yet, when anybody asks y'all about something...........y'all rarely have any direct answers for anything.

Always some cryptic, deflecting shit.

Want names?

Look through the thread and figure it out for yourself.

Marlo you want it to be one way clip.gif

Marlo but it's the other way clip.gif

View attachment 35144

lol

You're doing the same thing MsSouthern tries to do.

Always asking people to name names..........yet, when anybody asks y'all about something...........y'all rarely have any direct answers for anything.

Always some cryptic, deflecting shit.

Want names?

Look through the thread and figure it out for yourself.

View attachment 35145

View attachment 35146

nah man

firstly, what is there to "do" about any of this? So if you name a name, are they supposed to be banned? Or you want them to come in here and defend themselves? What's the end game?

seems like you all are the ones that dont like being called out about anything

so as a former IC poster, let me just say this. I was rocking with both sites pretty heavy, but the edge went to here b/c i'm a mod and I was trying to help support Goldie get this off the ground in whatever way I could.

I welcome the addition of the ICers who for the longest, were hesitant to even sign up here in the first place.

I didnt know about this site until december. Is it more mature over here? Sure, but everyone taking this internet shit more serious here than the IC while trying show how grown up they are compared to being on the IC. Its just less fuckery over here and the mods seem to do a better job at the moment.

nah man

firstly, what is there to "do" about any of this? So if you name a name, are they supposed to be banned? Or you want them to come in here and defend themselves? What's the end game?

seems like you all are the ones that dont like being called out about anything

so as a former IC poster, let me just say this. I was rocking with both sites pretty heavy, but the edge went to here b/c i'm a mod and I was trying to help support Goldie get this off the ground in whatever way I could.

I welcome the addition of the ICers who for the longest, were hesitant to even sign up here in the first place.

There is no endgame.

I was just pointing out the behavior and how funny it was to me.

Nothing more, nothing less.

True, most of us were late to the party and only came here after the shutdown.........but, speaking for myself........if the IC went back up tomorrow I wouldn't go back there.

Simply because almost everyone knew how that Maven shit was gonna turn out, yet they still didn't take our concerns into consideration and decided to go with it anyway.

Haven't been here that long, but I can't see anything like that happening over here.

I didnt know about this site until december. Is it more mature over here? Sure, but everyone taking this internet shit more serious here than the IC while trying show how grown up they are compared to being on the IC. Its just less fuckery over here and the mods seem to do a better job at the moment.
nah

the IC was great for what it was

but lets not act like that a lot of the stuff that made people laugh and keke also drove people away

We just got done dissing dead babies and other dead relatives, I doubt it's anything mature about that

There is no endgame.

I was just pointing out the behavior and how funny it was to me.

Nothing more, nothing less.

True, most of us were late to the party and only came here after the shutdown.........but, speaking for myself........if the IC went back up tomorrow I wouldn't go back there.

Simply because almost everyone knew how that Maven shit was gonna turn out, yet they still didn't take our concerns into consideration and decided to go with it anyway.

Haven't been here that long, but I can't see anything like that happening over here.

this is all fine and dandy fam, im just saying, NO mod over here like MsS. If you have an issue, speak your mind.

N
nah

the IC was great for what it was

but lets not act like that a lot of the stuff that made people laugh and keke also drove people away
all the bullshit was easily avoidable it really aint drive anyone away that wasnt there for bullshit anyway.... so noting was lost..

Speaking of the IC & the Donkey forum. Shout out to Uncle Carl. One of the GOAT posters

Back