Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
nah, according to him, its not that deep

Bruh, you're the one who initiated the conversation.

All I did was make an observation about how some former IC posters were acting over here and you tried to make it something bigger than what it was..........not me.

I honestly didn't expect anything else to come from that post.

Obviously, I was wrong.

At the end of the day it don't matter where u posting at though, like you can go sign up on Reddit, a fitness forum or anything and I guarantee u it's gone be niggas on there that you don't fuck with. It's just the way forums work and there ain't no changing that shit.

You can do everything in your power to make somebody stop posting here but what's gone happen when somebody else come along that u don't see eye to eye with? The shits a never ending cycle cause its the internet.. you cant fight it. So why not just utilize that ignore feature and keep it movin if they annoy u that much?

And I know that there's some "fuck niggas" who slipped in through the cracks when we came over here but y'all gotta chill with that "All IC niggas are weird, fuck y'all IC niggas" shit cause not all of us are over here on some bullshit. When you gonna say stuff like that just name names cause if u don't then it's just gone lead to more IC vs ABW type arguments.

All I did was make an observation about how some former IC posters were acting over here and you tried to make it something bigger than what it was..........not me.

Obviously, I was wrong.
You threw some stones and hid ya hands b

As Tony just pointed out, when a member uses word like 'some' 'all' 'a couple' when making a negative comment other members gonna wanna know who in particular

You clearly had someone in mind while making that observation so just say who it is

Obviously, I was wrong.
heard you

As Tony just pointed out, when a member uses word like 'some' 'all' 'a couple' when making a negative comment other members gonna wanna know who in particular

You clearly had someone in mind while making that observation so just say who it is

Nah, @AP21 said he "heard me" for the second time........so I'm gonna assume it's really not that serious.

At least not for me anyway.

No matter who I have or had beef with, I know that we are all humans. I just gotta remember; sometimes in our lives, we all have pain. We all have sorrow but if we are wise, we know that there's always tomorrow.......stand up everybody

you know how foreigners always got a "well back home...." story?

yeah.....IC tales aint going nowhere

I had been on there for 6-7 years and im not even one of the OGs there

shit is/was half of some people's lives lol

I didnt think the ic was gonna last that long when i first joined it. I think i made my account like 05 up there. First interaction with a forum but i never got deep into it

Name names dead eye.

Hope you talking about that bitch ass @Pedophile

He is indeed a phony.

Bitch you been mentioning me all day, I'm on your mind more than your damn kid. You the one that got the audacity to wanna talk that mature bullshit, FOH jackass and get over whatever problem you made up against me and go about your business.

I refuse to believe anyone cares about this for anything past jokes and cheap lols.

Lol facts. I mean i said alot the ic niggas was lame do i gotta tag all 40? Do them niggas give a damn? No.

Thought talking about the IC was dead issue around here.
never-gif-29.gif

Back