Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
@Race Jones why are you being difficult

Because nothing you said was true imo

ABW was jumping before these IC cats came. Mile long threads of debates, drama, cat fights, niggas getting robbed, folks getting banned

IC niggas came and all I ever see is simping, niggas romanticizing about their days of harrasing and donkey punching women on the IC, a bunch of name dropping of niggas I dont even know, more white people than ever, and a lot of dick riding and ball guzzling

@GOAT is lying his ass off when he said we were struggling. site would be down for a few hours and niggas was contemplating slitting their wrist.

Last edited:

ABW was jumping before these IC cats came. Mile long threads of debates, drama, cat fights, niggas getting robbed, folks getting banned

IC niggas came and I all ever see is simping, niggas romanticizing about their days of harrasing and donkey punching women on the IC, a bunch of name dropping of niggas I dont even know, more white people than ever, and a lot of dick riding and ball guzzling

@GOAT is lying his ass off when he said we were struggling. site would be down for a few hours and niggas was contemplating slitting their wrist.

All that happened in the cool table forum, only a few of us went outside that part of the site.

IC niggas came and all I ever see is simping, niggas romanticizing about their days of harrasing and donkey punching women on the IC, a bunch of name dropping of niggas I dont even know, more white people than ever, and a lot of dick riding and ball guzzling

Race was M.I.A. herself for months before the IC took over.

She logged in like maybe 2 or 3 times a month.

Even Goldie called her out on it in the Family Fued thread so wtf she talkin about?

:hedidit:

Back