Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guns in America

I know a gun is dangerous. It's what you learn when you become a gun owner. Find someone to teach you and they'll show you that they aren't toys and something that you should respect. You have this incorrect viewpoint and you're pretty dug into it
Got chu

I’m was born in 83 and have had the privilege of interacting with a lot of fucked up people so I’m not talking about shit from a perspective of what’s on the internet or tv. Do you think that given what you just said, that maybe..there is a chance that you may…not fully grasp how dangerous it is for these kinds of weapons to be out here. Like, a leel small chance that some of the aspects of it might be out of your realm of being able to fully comprehend. And that being the case that there might be some people that have a better understanding and are actively telling you and others…fam, this shit is not a good idea. Do you consider that, that is happening but you think it’s hyperbole because you haven’t had the privilege of being in close interactions with certain things?

I was born in '72 bruh. I've likely forgotten more than you've seen in life.

"These weapons" are no different that any other weapons. You're making a distinction that simply doesn't exist. Outside of a .25ACP or .22 Short, ALL bullets are inherently lethal; even the much maligned .22LR (the majority of .22 caliber guns use .22LR).

Can you consider that you have a bunch of misinformation? I mean, it's already been illustrated in this very thread but can you accept it?

I was born in '72 bruh. I've likely forgotten more than you've seen in life.

"These weapons" are no different that any other weapons. You're making a distinction that simply doesn't exist. Outside of a .25ACP or .22 Short, ALL bullets are inherently lethal; even the much maligned .22LR (the majority of .22 caliber guns use .22LR).

Can you consider that you have a bunch of misinformation? I mean, it's already been illustrated in this very thread but can you accept it?
Nah yall got it….y’all expressing your viewpoints have provided me with a great deal of input on where your viewpoints originate. And things viewed from those perspectives, I can say that y’all are not wrong and I can see why y’all feel that way.

You can get up to, I believe, 25rd magazines for the .308 joint.

And this is the same rifle with different furniture from the factory:

m1a-socom16-model-1600x800-1.png

Ya, I was just going off the 2 pictured before it looked like the AK mag held more.

It’s almost as though the purpose of this thread isn’t about laws that systematically keeps guns out of certain peoples hands and more about outright abolishing the ability for anyone to own or get certain kinds of firearms.

And I gotta tell you…I uhhh,
1681853193838.png

I need you to understand if background checks worked I wouldn’t be certified in some of the shit I’m certified in my main man

You've been marketed too. You've been sold. You've been exploited. And everyone else suffers the cost.

You've been marketed too. You've been sold. You've been exploited. And everyone else suffers the cost.

Jesus, this "article" is so riddled with inaccuracies it's fuckin pathetic.

Here's a couple:

"Within a few short years, “mission accomplished” had been declared in Iraq, and the commander-in-chief allowed the assault weapons ban to expire in 2004, meaning that semi-automatic weapons were now deemed acceptable for civilian use. The following year, the iconic American gun manufacturer Smith & Wesson declared it was “aggressively in a growth mode” with the promise of being “loud and visible.”"

#1 - The president had nothing to do with the ban expiring, that was on congress to act.
#2 - in the same sentence: "... meaning that semi-automatic weapons were now deemed acceptable for civilian use..." Semi automatic weapons NEVER left the market, so what the fuck is the author talking about? During the ban semi-automatic rifles and handgun sales flourished. As I've stated before, most handguns for sale in the US, even back then, were all semi-automatic.

How about you don't like being told the truth because you can no longer cling to the lies that give you comfort and a sense of superiority?

'Cause that's the only reason I can see why someone wouldn't accept that they're plain wrong, adjust their thinking, and try to move on with a discussion from that point.

Ok if he said ban all guns would this debate be much different

Back