Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guns in America

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
Shit like this is why people in America think it’s sane to buy 20 high magazine, fully or semi automatic rifles to fight off a possible tyrannical government

Which is so fuckin absurd beyond the obvious. American military sometimes run semi blind into buildings in foreign countries, with trigger discipline by the way. Run blind into buildings to combat enemy combatants, some of which whom have had live action militant training since they have been teenagers.

As heavily armed as the military, if not more in some cases. Fully aware of their own environment and that the military they are fighting has base line rules of engagement.

Time after time again the military runs into these types of environments. And people really think that their time spent at the shooting range shooting at objects that are still and not shooting back.

Puts them on par with the guys sent by this tyrannical government they have in head? I was alive to witness Waco, those nut jobs didn’t hold off the military, the American media did. If that was overseas on foreign land that would have been dealt with in an hour. Americans are wildly delusional.

That’s why a lot of people who end up shooting up places go to places where people don’t have guns or can’t defend themselves. Because the only experience they have with those weapons are when they are shooting at stationary non threatening and or slow moving objects that aren’t shooting back.

When someone with real military training goes postal, what do they do? Go right to where the action is, they shoot at people who have guns and training. People really think their son Lil Johnny Jr. is gonna hold them down when the bullets get to whistling, the men get to yelling and screaming and the flash bangs is exploding.

Don’t care how much time you get with your kids with gun training, it ain’t the same as when it’s time to be action Jackson.

The military gonna kill every threat in that house. Your 20 guns, your son, your dogs and your wife with the pistol… up against years of tactical training with live action experience,… You’re dying…fast

And when it comes to defending your home, the average night time home invaders are cowards that run at the sound of gun fire aimed in their direction. Them mufuckas will run up in your spot with choppers , get shot at and turn tail and run like they forgot they had guns too.

No fucking civilian needs an automatic or semi automatic rifle, no one needs that shit. It’s a fucking toy to Americans, it’s not for defense, it’s a big menacing toy that lil dick grown ass boys can’t give up to afford their children don’t die from it in the streets.

Lots to unpack

I doubt that video clip is the reason for even half the people who buy firearms

Running blindly into buildings is how they come back in boxes or just don't come back at all

There will be some that would follow the orders regardless but there's a lot of soldiers that would not shoot civilians. That's just a Hollywood thing that apparently worked on you

I believe fully automatic is illegal unless you get an exception that cost like 15k and get put on a list although I may be thinking of another requirement and there's no way you can get it at all

It's not a toy. That's pretty much engrained into every lawful firearm owner

Shit like this is why people in America think it’s sane to buy 20 high magazine, fully or semi automatic rifles to fight off a possible tyrannical government

Which is so fuckin absurd beyond the obvious. American military sometimes run semi blind into buildings in foreign countries, with trigger discipline by the way. Run blind into buildings to combat enemy combatants, some of which whom have had live action militant training since they have been teenagers.

As heavily armed as the military, if not more in some cases. Fully aware of their own environment and that the military they are fighting has base line rules of engagement.

Time after time again the military runs into these types of environments. And people really think that their time spent at the shooting range shooting at objects that are still and not shooting back.

Puts them on par with the guys sent by this tyrannical government they have in head? I was alive to witness Waco, those nut jobs didn’t hold off the military, the American media did. If that was overseas on foreign land that would have been dealt with in an hour. Americans are wildly delusional.

That’s why a lot of people who end up shooting up places go to places where people don’t have guns or can’t defend themselves. Because the only experience they have with those weapons are when they are shooting at stationary non threatening and or slow moving objects that aren’t shooting back.

When someone with real military training goes postal, what do they do? Go right to where the action is, they shoot at people who have guns and training. People really think their son Lil Johnny Jr. is gonna hold them down when the bullets get to whistling, the men get to yelling and screaming and the flash bangs is exploding.

Don’t care how much time you get with your kids with gun training, it ain’t the same as when it’s time to be action Jackson.

The military gonna kill every threat in that house. Your 20 guns, your son, your dogs and your wife with the pistol… up against years of tactical training with live action experience,… You’re dying…fast

And when it comes to defending your home, the average night time home invaders are cowards that run at the sound of gun fire aimed in their direction. Them mufuckas will run up in your spot with choppers , get shot at and turn tail and run like they forgot they had guns too.

No fucking civilian needs an automatic or semi automatic rifle, no one needs that shit. It’s a fucking toy to Americans, it’s not for defense, it’s a big menacing toy that lil dick grown ass boys can’t give up to afford their children don’t die from it in the streets.

First thing first: define semi-automatic. I'm asking you this for a reason because you seem to have a serious misconception about what that even means.

Second: We got our asses handed to us on the ground by fuckin rice farmers and shit in Vietnam and sheepherders in Afghanistan kept us at bay for how many years???

I've been a gun owner. I probably will get another one in the near future.

The ease at which people can get guns and the sheer number of guns that are out there are problematic.

People that are constantly on the "Guns aren't the problem; people are" are ridiculous.

Lots to unpack

I doubt that video clip is the reason for even half the people who buy firearms

Running blindly into buildings is how they come back in boxes or just don't come back at all

There will be some that would follow the orders regardless but there's a lot of soldiers that would not shoot civilians. That's just a Hollywood thing that apparently worked on you

I believe fully automatic is illegal unless you get an exception that cost like 15k and get put on a list although I may be thinking of another requirement and there's no way you can get it at all

It's not a toy. That's pretty much engrained into every lawful firearm owner

Nobody believes it's gonna pop like that. That clip, much less the movie or anything similar is in anyone's head when they make the decision to buy a gun.

Law abiding owners buy for protection, hunting, or for sport (i.e. skeet, target, olympics, etc.). The "tyrranical government" part of it is largely a conservative talking point and even then I highly doubt conservative gun owners had ever thought about it.

It's ridiculously expensive and time consuming to buy an actual full-auto gun of any type no matter which way you go about it: FFL or pre-1986 ban made gun.

None of us look at our guns as toys. That's some fairytale nonsense.

First thing first: define semi-automatic. I'm asking you this for a reason because you seem to have a serious misconception about what that even means.

Second: We got our asses handed to us on the ground by fuckin rice farmers and shit in Vietnam and sheepherders in Afghanistan kept us at bay for how many years???
Im not playing semantic games with you niggaz, I said what I said

Point to me where I targeted all guns, I’m speaking about specific weapons and y’all know exactly the ones I’m talking about, stop being obtuse. There’s no need for any civilian to have them. Any thing used solely for sport is a toy. Outside of Defense, that’s its only use. And they shouldn’t be on the street period. Well, how do we get them out of the hands of criminals?…easy

Commit a crime wit em..manditory Life, kill someone with them..automatic death..,get caught with it, manditory 10 years

Straight like that, tired of all of the rest of us having toe tip around delusional dicks

It's not semantiics. You have this off notion about what semi-automatic even means.

Look, if you don't know, just fuckin say that and stop using the term, 'cause you and every one of y'all look like ignorant idiots when you do.
What type of gun do you think I’m talking about b?

Am I talking about a Glock 9? A 22? A revolver? Is that what I mean? Are those what I’m talking about..?

Point to me where I targeted all guns, I’m speaking about specific weapons and y’all know exactly the ones I’m talking about, stop being obtuse. There’s no need for any civilian to have them. Any thing used solely for sport is a toy. Outside of Defense, that’s its only use. And they shouldn’t be on the street period. Well, how do we get them out of the hands of criminals?…easy

Commit a crime wit em..manditory Life, kill someone with them..automatic death..,get caught with it, manditory 10 years

Straight like that, tired of all of the rest of us having toe tip around delusional dicks

You act like them sentences are a deterrent or something.

There's niggas on death fuckin row bruh. By your reasoning that should never be the case because who the fuck wants to die over a crime they committed.

You targeted about 80-90% of the guns on the market when you said "semi-automatic".

Semi-automatic is 1 pull of the trigger and 1 bullet comes flying out of the barrel. You listed semi-automatic and fully-automatic. Maybe understand them before screaming ban guns

Saying anything used solely for a sport is a toy is an idiotic thing to say

That’s like me saying all of these elevated trucks on the road are super dangerous

And y’all saying, elevated how? Explain to me specially how it’s elevated? What do you mean?

You know damn well what I mean, it’s just a way to avoid the issue

Semi-automatic is 1 pull of the trigger and 1 bullet comes flying out of the barrel. You listed semi-automatic and fully-automatic. Maybe understand them before screaming ban guns

Saying anything used solely for a sport is a toy is an idiotic thing to say
You act like them sentences are a deterrent or something.

There's niggas on death fuckin row bruh. By your reasoning that should never be the case because who the fuck wants to die over a crime they committed.

You targeted about 80-90% of the guns on the market when you said "semi-automatic".
How bout this, I mean exactly what you niggaz assume I’m talking about, whatever type of gun y’all think I’m referencing is the the ones i specifically want out of you two niggaz hands

This is a semi automatic rifle. It's a .22 and is one of the most popular rifles in the world.

Ruger-10-22-4.jpg

How bout this, I mean exactly what you niggaz assume I’m talking about, whatever type of gun y’all think I’m referencing is the the ones i specifically want out of you two niggaz hands

When you say "semi-automatic" I assume you mean "semi-automatic"

That means the vast majority of handguns.
That means a huge percentage of rifles out there.
That means a good number of shotguns.

It means what it fuckin means. So, unless you actually know what that even fuckin means, don't use the term or take this moment to LEARN what you mean when you say that.

Back