Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guns in America

Where you at? Because her in VA I don't think you can.
You think emotional and mentally disturbed people can’t drive cars? Or know people who can get it to em for less. This is my point,.semantics..my emotionally disturbed ass can get my hands on this thing. I should not be able to get near this weapon. Me…lol..yo

I said these guns shouldn’t be on the street
Most peoples experience with them are shooting stationary targets
People with live action experience who go postal and do have them don’t shoot up schools, they attacked law enforcement

All of those are absolute facts, I didn’t tell any lies.

View attachment 1064770

900 dollars, and gun license

I’ve been involuntarily committed to a psych hospital twice and a crisis unit once

I should not have access to this shit, but I can go there and get that shit today

By the way, the first time I went to a psych ward was I told the doc I had fantasy’s of committing a mass shooting

What's the difference between that and, say... this?

AA9622-2__22724.1663774428.jpg

What's the difference between that and, say... this?

AA9622-2__22724.1663774428.jpg
I can have absolutely no skill level with the other and kill a ton of people in a short time, with that and the same lack of skill level, I’ll dislocate my shoulder before I kill anyone.

You think emotional and mentally disturbed people can’t drive cars? Or know people who can get it to em for less. This is my point,.semantics..my emotionally disturbed ass can get my hands on this thing.

Drive if you want to. Not sure they'll sell to you in any state. And unless you eradicate them from earth, ya people can find ways to illegally obtain them.

You think emotional and mentally disturbed people can’t drive cars? Or know people who can get it to em for less. This is my point,.semantics..my emotionally disturbed ass can get my hands on this thing. I should not be able to get near this weapon. Me…lol..yo

And that's where Red Flag laws come into play. If you can admit you shouldn't be anywhere near a gun, and you've already been committed, then they take away your ability to buy one legally.

However, that wouldn't stop you from buying a joint off the street and never has.

Drive if you want to. Not sure they'll sell to you in any state. And unless you eradicate them from earth, ya people can find ways to illegally obtain them.
Kyle rittenhouse drove from the state he copped his guns in to another state that’s harder to get guns and shot two people at a protest cause he thought it was captain America

Kyle rittenhouse drove from the state he copped his guns in to another state that’s harder to get guns and shot two people at a protest cause he thought it was captain America

I don't feel like doing the Rittenhouse thing again. You said 1 sentence and got a couple things wrong already. Use a different example.

Bro…do know how many mass shooting have happened this week? My kid has nightmares of getting gunned down at school. I’m not sure what’s wrong wit y’all, do y’all know who exists out in this world?
I was born in 89 so didn't have the internet access kids do now. I didn't know about a lot of stuff happening in America. I likely didn't even know or care about what was happening in my city until I think middle school when 9/11 happened and then the dc sniper

Do an experiment and try to see if you can buy it

I can have absolutely no skill level with the other and kill a ton of people in a short time, with that and the same lack of skill level, I’ll dislocate my shoulder before I kill anyone.

The rifle I posted is no different functionally than the one you posted, they're both magazine fed semi-automatic rifles, however there's one caveat there:

The one I posted is FAR more lethal.

The one I posted fires .308 Winchester / 7.62x51mm NATO rounds. Larger magazines are available for it as well. To give you an idea of the difference:

Round-Comparison-7.62x39-vs-7.62x51.jpg

On the left is the 762x51mm NATO round, on the right is a 7.62x39mm Soviet round. Clear as day which one is more powerful.

You still fire the AK47 from your shoulder. And like the 308, it's got enough of a recoil that you gotta prepare for it.

I was born in 89 so didn't have the internet access kids do now. I didn't know about a lot of stuff happening in America. I likely didn't even know or care about what was happening in my city until I think middle school when 9/11 happened and then the dc sniper
I’m was born in 83 and have had the privilege of interacting with a lot of fucked up people so I’m not talking about shit from a perspective of what’s on the internet or tv. Do you think that given what you just said, that maybe..there is a chance that you may…not fully grasp how dangerous it is for these kinds of weapons to be out here. Like, a leel small chance that some of the aspects of it might be out of your realm of being able to fully comprehend. And that being the case that there might be some people that have a better understanding and are actively telling you and others…fam, this shit is not a good idea. Do you consider that, that is happening but you think it’s hyperbole because you haven’t had the privilege of being in close interactions with certain things?

I’m was born in 83 and have had the privilege of interacting with a lot of fucked up people so I’m not talking about shit from a perspective of what’s on the internet or tv. Do you think that given what you just said, that maybe..there is a chance that you may…not fully grasp how dangerous it is for these kinds of weapons to be out here. Like, a leel small chance that some of the aspects of it might be out of your realm of being able to fully comprehend. And that being the case that there might be some people that have a better understanding and are actively telling you and others…fam, this shit is not a good idea. Do you consider that, that is happening but you think it’s hyperbole because you haven’t had the privilege of being in close interactions with certain things?
I know a gun is dangerous. It's what you learn when you become a gun owner. Find someone to teach you and they'll show you that they aren't toys and something that you should respect. You have this incorrect viewpoint and you're pretty dug into it

I know a gun is dangerous. It's what you learn when you become a gun owner. Find someone to teach you and they'll show you that they aren't toys and something that you should respect. You have this incorrect viewpoint and you're pretty dug into it

First thing you're taught is to treat all guns as if they're loaded and ready to fire. Even if you KNOW it's not loaded, treat it as if it were.

That's not a toy.

Back