Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’ve switched between the berserker cuirass and the breastplate of guiding light
I’m running the arms that give you a real shift if you last minute dodge
Right now I’m willing to try anything at this point smh
I normally use the superior (I think) resurrection stone

if you gain back health when in rage mode it pretty much accomplishes the same thing health-wise plus you doing big damage at the same time

What relic did you use? I’ve tried the little sword that cuts your health to do damage
I’m using the realm shift one now and got the farthest with it

Man I cant wait to get back and finish the shit. All I had left was the remnants of asgard joints, 1 berserker and the king, and gna.

And yes, all on hardest difficulty. Cant even turn that bitch down so im stuck.

Hearing yall say it, i know ima be mad as fuck

What relic did you use? I’ve tried the little sword that cuts your health to do damage
I’m using the realm shift one now and got the farthest with it

I think I mightve used the joint that hits them with bifrost to take their health down some more for the king.

that relic you get when you kill him is dope as fuck.

Have you upgraded your runic attacks? I didnt realize until later on in the game all my light and heavy joints were still on level one. I upgraded all them shits to three and it was a game changer. Especially the joints that stun. That cyclone of Chaos is my shit

I think I mightve used the joint that hits them with bifrost to take their health down some more for the king.

that relic you get when you kill him is dope as fuck.

Have you upgraded your runic attacks? I didnt realize until later on in the game all my light and heavy joints were still on level one. I upgraded all them shits to three and it was a game changer. Especially the joints that stun. That cyclone of Chaos is my shit
Yeah I had to upgrade all of my runic attacks too and I’ll still getting clapped 😭
I can’t wait to beat him tho, once I get that relic he drops I’ll head straight to Muspelheim to beat all the challenges.

I haven't been reading the thread but I'm at the big ass lizard that comes out of the portal part. Recently unlocked valor and I'm not sure if I liked it more than the rage

Have you all been using the standard controls or the OG square and Triangle for light and heavy attacks??

For rage I used the valor one and berserker stone for max rage. I use attacks that focus on element, health burts, and runic damage so I gain health back pretty decently.

I fought Gna on accident. Had no idea she was over there
Removed about a quarter of her life Bar and basically gave up. I knew I had no chance yet

I was rolling when I respawned and walked away

Kratos said something like we're not ready yet
Gna basically said that's alright I'll be waiting for your ass when you get back

I fought Gna on accident. Had no idea she was over there
Removed about a quarter of her life Bar and basically gave up. I knew I had no chance yet

I was rolling when I respawned and walked away

Kratos said something like we're not ready yet
Gna basically said that's alright I'll be waiting for your ass when you get back
Yea she talks mad shit when you come through or when you leave lol

I need a showrunner who knows the material I already have a bad feeling about this

The wheel of time story was so so to me. seems like they gave it a big budget though so it didnt look cheap. You can tell they put alot into the sfx.. the story was just meh. We know the story with GOW so hopefully they dont fuck this up

Back