Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Game + coming Spring ‘23

"We know many of you have been asking," Santa Monica Studio says in a tweet. "so we’re happy to confirm that New Game Plus will be coming to God of War Ragnarok in spring 2023! We’ll share more details once we get closer to the release!" There's no more information on the mode right now, but the devs did at least provide an absolutely top Tyr gif.

for yall that play it on the hardest mode possible the first time around whats the point of doing newgame+ other than getting that plat?

I could see if you played on regular mode like normal folks do the first time around and then tried the hardest mode on newgame+

for yall that play it on the hardest mode possible the first time around whats the point of doing newgame+ other than getting that plat?

I could see if you played on regular mode like normal folks do the first time around and then tried the hardest mode on newgame+

I just enjoy the challenge. No right or wrong way to play it imo. But for me, I enjoy the challenge of beating a game on hardest mode. And then new game+ just becomes the hardest mode the next time I play it.

I’m waiting for NG+ to do GMGOW
I did give me no mercy this playthrough

I ain't one of them GTA niggas I play other games outside my normal wheelhouse. Like persona and subnautica. That tunic shit just don't look too appealing to me personally
Lmao I know man you one of the good ones

I do wanna try it out since it was considered one of the best of the year but I’m not a fan of games that are THAT hard lol

let me not derail though

Last edited:
Smh. Just killed the King. That shit took me like 7 tries and 45 minutes. Lmaoooo every fucking fight I got him down to his last fight bar and kept losing.

Yall saying the Valkyrie queen harder? 😬😬😬

Smh. Just killed the King. That shit took me like 7 tries and 45 minutes. Lmaoooo every fucking fight I got him down to his last fight bar and kept losing.

Yall saying the Valkyrie queen harder? 😬😬😬
King was harder to me lol

Back