Welcome To aBlackWeb

The wheel of time story was so so to me. seems like they gave it a big budget though so it didnt look cheap. You can tell they put alot into the sfx.. the story was just meh. We know the story with GOW so hopefully they dont fuck this up
Budget means jackshit without great writer. 2018 and Ragnarok have that in spades

I have finally beat that bitch ass Berserker King smh
I’m onto Gna now but she’s been a little less frustrating than Hrolfi was. I just can’t get used to that attack when she moves to the right and lunges at you with her right wing. I still haven’t perfected the correct dodge for it

I have finally beat that bitch ass Berserker King smh
I’m onto Gna now but she’s been a little less frustrating than Hrolfi was. I just can’t get used to that attack when she moves to the right and lunges at you with her right wing. I still haven’t perfected the correct dodge for it

You equip that runic joint you got from the berserker king?

You equip that runic joint you got from the berserker king?
Yes I did, I start off by hitting her with my axe for a few swing sand then running through all of my runic attacks and ended with the Berserker relic, then I just spent time dodge until my runic would fill up ( I had all tunics that were sub 50 second cooldowns) plus some gear that gave me blessing of runic which allowed it to fill faster.

Got three questions as I didn’t get this game:

1. Did it meet your expectations?

2. What score would you personally give this?

3. What issues do you have with it?

1. it went beyond expectations honestly.
2. 10/10
3. Gameplay-wise I don’t like how the AI was quick to give you hints on puzzles, you’d be looking around and 5 seconds in “ why don’t you shoot those vines”

The story blew me away
Thor’s “realization” at the end that Odin was just manipulating him
Sindri’s unraveling as the story went along and how saving his brother actually doomed him ( I think this also played a part in why Kratos let Atreus go)
Freya’s acceptance of her fate similar to what Kratos went through
Kratos’ letting go of Loki
The part when Kratos asks Brock to bless the spear.
Gameplay - I loved how diverse the enemies in this one was
The game was long as hell and I still haven’t hit 100% on all the realms
I enjoyed every moment and can’t wait to run it back with NG+

1. Absolutely
2. 9/10
3. There's certain side mission bosses that aren't designed for the behind the camera style that this GOW series uses. Enemies can be too spongy sometimes and show almost zero stun when you hit them.

I didn't like the traversal aspect.
it was choppy and kind of messed up the free flowing nature of everything. They built a beautiful world but it just would've made more sense if you get some of it.

I liked that it was self contained because some games are just way too big but they really made it linear in a few ways.

Fot instance, Joutenheim was gorgeous and I just wish they would've opened it up a bit more.

Other than that and the hints I really have no complaints. The first game I ever platinumed because I liked it that much.

4.5/5

1. Slightly lower. I enjoyed the last one more

2. 8/10

3. Story was good but it felt shorter than the last one. Less world building

Okay I only ask because I heard multiple times while the game is great it’s not worthy of game of the Year, the puzzles suck because they kinda take you out the game because they are clunky in a sense that they are there just for the sake of being there

Also there’s not much to explore as far as the world and was a bit too linear, the pacing was ehh at times and it didn’t do too much to improve gameplay wise over the first one

but never heard it was disappointing or a bad game as it’s still considered great. Possible that since ragnarok is coming off of the first one that there’s actually expectations going in which can kinda skew things whereas in 2018 that GOW blew ppl away

So I wanted to I guess crowd source

Okay I only ask because I heard multiple times while the game is great it’s not worthy of game of the Year, the puzzles suck because they kinda take you out the game because they are clunky in a sense that they are there just for the sake of being there

Also there’s not much to explore as far as the world and was a bit too linear, the pacing was ehh at times and it didn’t do too much to improve gameplay wise over the first one

but never heard it was disappointing or a bad game as it’s still considered great. Possible that since ragnarok is coming off of the first one that there’s actually expectations going in which can kinda skew things whereas in 2018 that GOW blew ppl away

Man just finish the damn game lol

Been a dry ass couple years for gaming imo. So all that can be true and it could still be GOTY

*shrugs*

Back