Welcome To aBlackWeb

First it was @Sony Montana turning down the difficulty and now you, you both need to turn in your controllers.

I can't believe this

triple-h-disgusted.gif

First it was @Sony Montana turning down the difficulty and now you, you both need to turn in your controllers.

I can't believe this

triple-h-disgusted.gif

dont nobody give a fuck what you believe.

I turned down nothing. I started with normal and ended with normal.

I play for fun.. not to prove a point. And ya hand/eye coordination still trash nigga

Now we see why you was breezing through Horizon

I will not be shamed for playing on normal difficulty just cuz yall are terrible and have the attention span of a gerbil.

Maybe if yall werent rage playing on the hardest setting yall would finish a fuckin game or two lol

Normal is the v intended way to play any game in its purest form

If you get stuck at a point from a ridiculous difficulty spike, no shame in dropping it down to easy to get past it so you can actually beat the game thats gonna take you 30 hours to beat lol

Here I thought I was in this section with hardcore gamers

I never claimed that. Looks like you made an ass outa yourself by assuming.

we finish games over here.. yall can struggle play and complain how the game aint fair all yall like. Im here for the story

I never claimed that. Looks like you made an ass outa yourself by assuming.

we finish games over here.. yall can struggle play and complain how the game aint fair all yall like. Im here for the story
The way you was going in that Horizon thread I thought you was on the hardest difficulty with me

Sam's finally got the bundles back in stock. Just waiting for that thang to be delivered now.

This berserker king got me feeling like this right now
I spent two hours just failing, at one point I got him to like a sliver of health and mistimed my block

Which rage joint you using?

I found that fury worked the best for me... and then I got the Berserker Revive stone..

used my power moves early on and then let the cooldown rock for a bit and stay alive as long as possible trying to get shield breaks. By the time I get killed I use the berserker joint to wake up with full rage. beat that ass until im almost back at full health and by then the cooldown should be done and I can use the power moves again

Which rage joint you using?

I found that fury worked the best for me... and then I got the Berserker Revive stone..

used my power moves early on and then let the cooldown rock for a bit and stay alive as long as possible trying to get shield breaks. By the time I get killed I use the berserker joint to wake up with full rage. beat that ass until im almost back at full health and by then the cooldown should be done and I can use the power moves again
I’ve switched between the berserker cuirass and the breastplate of guiding light
I’m running the arms that give you a real shift if you last minute dodge
Right now I’m willing to try anything at this point smh
I normally use the superior (I think) resurrection stone

Back