Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Inori you finish this yet?

nah between travel for the holidays and work I havent been able to pick this back up since Kratos and Freya got back right. Im still on that first mission with them together after that boss fight. Got the system with me but aint had the time to play yet

Not finished and probably not even in the middle

I think the most difficult have been the elfs. Alva or whatever her name was took a couple days until I figured out the chains work best and you have to dodge and block a lot at the right times

My son bought me this game for my bday last Tues, I've been so buy with work and what not he opened up the game and started playing it. He beat it Sunday night smh

Game is damn near perfect. Kratos' progression from a stoic and emotionless man who basically had nothing to live for, to a man who feels and understands and accepts things for what they are was done masterfully.

Some of the dialogue was just top tier. When Kratos asked Atreus if he was afraid and Atreus said yes and he replied with good, then that's what you're supposed to do. *chef's kiss*

Felt Ragnorak's story was better but part 1 was a bit more challenging. I haven't beaten all of the Berserker's yet but I think the Valkyrie were for sure harder.

Too much hand holding at times for the "puzzles" but I get it.

Great game from beginning to end

I'm not a fan of them changing how if you have the blades equipped that when you press triangle it's that swinging charging blades thing. I liked how if you pressed triangle you got to your axe in the first one

Just killed Heimdall.. for those of yall that have finished how far along would yall say im at. Halfway mark?

The Last Berserker is harder than the Valkyrie was to me. What's crazy is it's not even difficulty it's just they didn't design those specific sections as well. They are full of unblockable attacks and ridiculous health bars. There's one specific Berserker fight that was some bullshit especially if you play on the highest levels. You pretty much have to cheat with certain armor and relics.

Was hoping there was alot more story. I'll waste some time on more side quests to power up in the meantime
You should do more as the side missions really help with boosting your gear and levels.

The Last Berserker is harder than the Valkyrie was to me. What's crazy is it's not even difficulty it's just they didn't design those specific sections as well. They are full of unblockable attacks and ridiculous health bars. There's one specific Berserker fight that was some bullshit especially if you play on the highest levels. You pretty much have to cheat with certain armor and relics.

You find the gna easy?

You find the gna easy?
Hell nah she's cheesy as well just mad moves that can one shot and a bullshitass health bar lol. I beat her already though. This King Berserker is some bullshit

Back