Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lmaooo, i still aint over the Valkyries. Soon as the one appeared to fight, I was happy as hell. Like ima fuck this bitch up!

Lmaooo. Freya and Kratos low key passive agressive competing on who had a harder life in their dialog is hilarious.

I got lucky this week and got a chance to cop the ps5 bundle off Amazon
System came last night and I’ve gotten to play through the first part of the game.
I’ve enjoyed it greatly so far.

Amazing game. This is how you evolve an old franchise. Shame gaming in general no longer improves sequels. A polished/finished game and fun.

Just peaced it up with Freya.. lol good shit.

I like how Loki/Atreus powers are building. I hope we see more of Angrboda I like her powers from what ive seen so far.

I wanna be able to summon some damn giants or some shit. Shoulda kept them marbles

Just peaced it up with Freya.. lol good shit.

I like how Loki/Atreus powers are building. I hope we see more of Angrboda I like her powers from what ive seen so far.

I wanna be able to summon some damn giants or some shit. Shoulda kept them marbles
I had an issue with that, three years of trying to kill Kratos and because he helpef her stop Odin's spell now all is cool.

I had an issue with that, three years of trying to kill Kratos and because he helpef her stop Odin's spell now all is cool.

Thats also not all that happened.

3 years of her attacking Kratos, and Kratos never fighting back.
Atreus going to visit her and talk to her.
When she came back as a valkyrie, atreus transformed to attack her but Kratos stopped him and said dont do it, shes our friend.

Told her he didnt never fought her cause wether she killed him or he killed her, it would be a lose lose for him.

and then in the trip to vanaheim, while she was a bird, it was the first chance since Baldurs death where they talked. Kratos told her of some of his past. After the fight, he apologized but never down played his death.

Now is that enough to forgive him? Maybe not. But the game did throw a bunch of stuff in there to make it more believable without adding abother 2 hours to run time.

He had no animosity toward her but the way she ended last game and this game saying it's been on going attacks from her for years I don't see how she got over it because of the events of this chapter. To I'm going to kill you to it's water under the bridge doesn't sit right.

He had no animosity toward her but the way she ended last game and this game saying it's been on going attacks from her for years I don't see how she got over it because of the events of this chapter. To I'm going to kill you to it's water under the bridge doesn't sit right.

she also got more insight to let her see that Odin is the real enemy, not Kratos

finally finished, there is a secret ending btw. Also ending dialog changes based on quests you finished for those who do all those.
[

QUOTE="Chi-Town B, post: 3093640, member: 11"]
[/QUOTE]

She realizes that Odin was at fault and manipulated Baldur that ended in his death, plus what she says at the end explains it more

Waited to play this until I got my new tv. Looks amazing. I didn't look at the trophy guide and started on give me god of war lol then I find out difficulty doesn't matter with trophies

Now I'm playing it because of ego

So the next game if they decide to continue would be about Atreus and Angrboda with Sindri as a villian.

Back