Welcome To aBlackWeb

So I did some googling and if you are having a similar issue you gotta go to your PS5 settings -> Screen and Video and scroll down to 120 Hz Output and change it from Automatic to Off.

After I did that and started the game it showed up instead of a straight black screen and requiring a reset.

Janky as fuck I dont even wanna play this shit right now until they send out a patch or something lol

So I did some googling and if you are having a similar issue you gotta go to your PS5 settings -> Screen and Video and scroll down to 120 Hz Output and change it from Automatic to Off.

After I did that and started the game it showed up instead of a straight black screen and requiring a reset.

Janky as fuck I dont even wanna play this shit right now until they send out a patch or something lol
The gods telling you to play something else, go back to Horizon

Damn that sucks ass fam. Luckily for me I aint have no issues

The gods telling you to play something else, go back to Horizon

I already beat that shit easily unlike you sorry ass bums with no hand/eye coordination.

lol Ima prolly start this shit back up later tho since Black Panther sold out tonight

Lmaooo, Kratos just called mimir brother. No way the writers just let this stand. I know they bout to fuck this up

This mfer Tyr with the whining

loiter-squad-meme.gif

Back