Screenshot_2020-08-15-13-29-36(1)~2.png

Hold up so a whole thread dedicated to me
I try to ease up and this chick right back at it

Hell nah
tumblr_nk1hakraMW1tk496vo9_250.gif

Stalker it's back on

awww but i thought you were happy in your new role

:ualreadyknow:

One of us has had requested their thread(s) be closed down by either mods or the site owner cuz the argument wasn't going their way and they had no rebuttal...

One of us is known for spamming threads... but then complains to the mods or site owner when they perceive someone as spamming their threads

One of us hurls insults at folks left and right but catches feelings at the sight of wack and nosign emojis

One of us has made several threads complaining to mods or the site owner about something not going their way..

That person is YOU... this whole thread is you calling the police cuz you upset about reactions.

and you got the nerve to call ME the post police. lol fuck outa here Race

One of us has had requested their thread(s) be closed down by either mods or the site owner cuz the argument wasn't going their way and they had no rebuttal...

One of us is known for spamming threads... but then complains to the mods or site owner when they perceive someone as spamming their threads

One of us hurls insults at folks left and right but catches feelings at the sight of wack and nosign emojis

One of us has made several threads complaining to mods or the site owner about something not going their way..

That person is YOU... this whole thread is you calling the police cuz you upset about reactions.

and you got the nerve to call ME the post police. lol fuck outa here Race

and while im doing all of those things

you are telling me to stop, telling me im derailing threads, throwing subs while slapping your baton against your palms

so again, officer what is you really saying? lmaoo

and while im doing all of those things

you are telling me to stop, telling me im derailing threads, throwing subs while slapping your baton against your palms

so again, officer what is you really saying? lmaoo

I'm point out to YOU how ridiculous you're are sometimes... not the mods or the site owner lol.

I'm not aware of any subs... im pretty sure I @ you or quote you every time I'm referring to you. But hey maybe if you keep repeating lies long enough it'll stick. lol enjoy the rest of ur day @Race Jones

I'm point out to YOU how ridiculous you're are sometimes... not the mods or the site owner lol.

I'm not aware of any subs... im pretty sure I @ you or quote you every time I'm referring to you. But hey maybe if you keep repeating lies long enough it'll stick. lol enjoy the rest of ur day @Race Jones

i have pull in places you dont. spamming my threads?? of course imma get it shut down. if yall dick bumping each other and not using your thinking caps, of course im going to come in there and tell yall how wrong yall are, if @GNS is vice gripping my reactions, hes getting called out and dunked on and if im just in a thread minding my business and you come in there flashing your lights and screaming in your bullhorn about how i need to stop, then im going to call you the police.

ADD76ED8-0F66-4EB8-9E4F-1435D0655165.jpeg

seee...

Back