Welcome To aBlackWeb

GNS vs Race Jones

I would click wack on that shit but I don't want you to catch feelings and make a whole thread about it and get the mods involved.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
She's not tough. She's a perennially butthurt chickenhead who uses aggressive language online as a way of coping with what most likely amounts to a pretty shitty offline life. I've seen her kind before she ain't original.

Just a sick mixed up individual.

why do yall do that? because i may be brash in my speaking but that doesnt mean my offline life is shitty. 3 ppl on this site know me very well offline and know my life is A ok lmaoooo

you should be happy im even engaging with you up here.

you couldnt even stand next to me in real life.
not even on no cocky shit, you just weak in all aspects. ideas ass, clapbacks ass, you dick eat every nigga that tries to 1 up me

and like them, you fail miserably time and time again

youre a deflee the “can i get a hug??” ass nigga in your crew. while blaming the fact you smell like mildew on you just getting off of work when we all know you aint got no job :foh5:

so pls. relax

why do yall do that? because i may be brash in my speaking but that doesnt mean my offline life is shitty. 3 ppl on this site know me very well offline and know my life is A ok lmaoooo

you should be happy im even engaging with you up here.

you couldnt even stand next to me in real life.
not even on no cocky shit, you just weak in all aspects. ideas ass, clapbacks ass, you dick eat every nigga that tries to 1 up me

and like them, you fail miserably time and time again

youre a deflee the “can i get a hug??” ass nigga in your crew. while blaming the fact you smell like mildew on you just getting off of work when we all know you aint got no job :foh5:

so pls. relax

Sorry. I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers so bad. Truce?

This thread made me realize how often mfers say eat a dick. Shits wild. Thats an automatic death sentence. I know its the internet but yall gotta get more creative with the shit talking and chill with the eat a dick, suck my dick shit.
The Internet is a safe haven for those to say things they would never say in person. You know how it goes

The Internet is a safe haven for those to say things they would never say in person. You know how it goes

Word. I know how it goes but ead and smd still make me cringe.

And im all for the smoke. The shit talking is why im here. But ead is like the last resort. Thats some shit you say when you got nothing else to say and you gonna knock a mfer out next time you see him. And no one here gonna fight anyone off words so mfers need to leave the smd and ead shit behind

Word. I know how it goes but ead and smd still make me cringe.

And im all for the smoke. The shit talking is why im here. But ead is like the last resort. Thats some shit you say when you got nothing else to say and you gonna knock a mfer out next time you see him. And no one here gonna fight anyone off words so mfers need to leave the smd and ead shit behind
Fam I've had both of my deceased parents brought up in back and forth with jackasses so eat a dick is very polite

Back