Welcome To aBlackWeb

GNS vs Race Jones

It's called reaction/rage flirting

:hahaha:

Reminds me of the time a few years back when Baby Six was mad at me for something.........and she started hitting reactions on comments I made in the Big Brother thread.

Keep in mind that, she doesn't even watch Big Brother............had never made a post in that thread...........and never reacted to any other posts in that thread..........except for mine.

KRS One gif.gif

That's my baby girl though.

Fun times.

Biden laughing clip.gif

Reminds me of the time a few years back when Baby Six was mad at me for something.........and she started hitting reactions on comments I made in the Big Brother thread.

Keep in mind that, she doesn't even watch Big Brother............had never made a post in that thread...........and never reacted to any other posts in that thread..........except for mine.

View attachment 339184

That's my baby girl though.

Fun times.

View attachment 339183
This is nowhere near the same. I don't look for this chix post. I be in a thread and here go her happy ass waddling in to stir up shit
tenor.gif

She's not tough. She's a perennially butthurt chickenhead who uses aggressive language online as a way of coping with what most likely amounts to a pretty shitty offline life. I've seen her kind before she ain't original.

Just a sick mixed up individual.

Back