Welcome To aBlackWeb

GNS vs Race Jones

i have pull in places you dont. spamming my threads?? of course imma get it shut down. if yall dick bumping each other and not using your thinking caps, of course im going to come in there and tell yall how wrong yall are, if @GNS is vice gripping my reactions, hes getting called out and dunked on and if im just in a thread minding my business and you come in there flashing your lights and screaming in your bullhorn about how i need to stop, then im going to call you the police.

seee...

lol so you admit you ask for threads to be closed... for people to stop reacting to your shit posts... and consistently insult posters across the site instead of making a decent point..then complain to the cops as soon as you feel slighted...

I never try to stop you from posting your shit takes. but yet you call ME the post police... when I simply point out your ridiculous behavior. LOL hilarious

lol so you admit you ask for threads to be closed... for people to stop reacting to your shit posts... and consistently insult posters across the site instead of making a decent point..then complain to the cops as soon as you feel slighted...

I never try to stop you from posting your shit takes. but yet you call ME the post police... when I simply point out your ridiculous behavior. LOL hilarious

as an oversight committee board member and abw allstar world champion 8 years in a row, i can get shit handled on and off the site carl.

“do what you do but watch my shoes”

BBF1352A-CBEF-4954-9D46-1C917F3FB54A.gif

see i do what i want, you do what you can.

plus, i always make decent post. everything i provide in a thread is decent, its only shit when you dont agree with it.

either way, you always got your cop boot on my neck and your hand on your pistol whenever i step in a thread and quite frankly, its getting out of hand ....

and oh, everybody insults everybody.
so pls, dry your po po tears

as an oversight committee board member and abw allstar world champion 8 years in a row, i can get shit handled on and off the site carl.

“do what you do but watch my shoes”

View attachment 339089

see i do what i want, you do what you can.

plus, i always make decent post. everything i provide in a thread is decent, its only shit when you dont agree with it.

either the way, you always got your cop boot on my neck and your hand on your pistol whenever i step in a thread.

and oh, everybody insults everybody.
so pls, dry your po po tears

live footage of you getting shit "handled" when you dont get your way or are losing a debate

Some of us on this site(not you obviously) can actually carry on a debate without having to result to childish insults. Do ya thing tho..and I'll continue to call bullshit out when I see it. Me calling something ridiculous or bullshit aint policing... it's me calling it bullshit

live footage of you getting shit "handled" when you dont get your way or are losing a debate

Some of us on this site(not you obviously) can actually carry on a debate without having to result to childish insults. Do ya thing tho..and I'll continue to call bullshit out when I see it. Me calling something ridiculous or bullshit aint policing... it's me calling it bullshit

yes thats me calling for your help

:lol9:

plus yall need to be told “eat a dick” or “shut your silly ass up” every once in awhile. men have been given too much room to speak earnestly about things they dont know and havent studied in general

im the reminder, that youre not as smart as you think you are

anywho, i know you have some more posters to round up. ill let you get to it

if @GNS is vice gripping my reactions, hes getting called out and dunked on
Omg u still in here @ ing me stalker
It's Saturday man go find something to do
I can't even catch up with this shit but know this
BleakCapitalHornet-size_restricted.gif

You ain't dunkin on shit fuck outta my face

Why is that man yelling like that!!? Where the full video ?

You know that shit only works on some people, @GNS doesnt gaf what you think, if he thinks its wack he clicks wack. And then if you try and explain it better, he be clickin feelings haha
She shouldn’t have to turn them off. However, @GNS is a reacting mf. He used to get on my nerves with it too but it’s what he do. I started to ignore it.
@GNS always been consistent with his reactions done the shit for years. Some reason it really riles people up.
All facts
On the real this chick just wanna feel special, sigh

Not getting enough attention elsewhere but whatever

you do be trippin tho
There's never been a time somebody asked me about reactions and I didn't explain. If I feel something wack that's what it is.
U be agreeing with everything she says?
If I don't agree why can't I click "wack" or "nosign"?

Real question, big head.

There's never been a time somebody asked me about reactions and I didn't explain. If I feel something wack that's what it is.
U be agreeing with everything she says?
If I don't agree why can't I click "wack" or "nosign"?

Real question, big head.
I don’t agree with everything. I’m also not a big reaction person unless it’s LOL, co-sign or goat and even most times I don’t click it. That’s just me tho. I’m not saying you can’t but you a heavy reacting mf and I just got used to it. There was a point I complained about you as well.

chill with the pet names before I knock you out.

I don’t agree with everything. I’m also not a big reaction person unless it’s LOL, co-sign or goat and even most times I don’t click it. That’s just me tho. I’m not saying you can’t but you a heavy reacting mf and I just got used to it. There was a point I complained about you as well.

chill with the pet names before I knock you out.
Come knock me out then
But just because y'all scared to click wack on a muhfucka why should I?
I hit the positive reactions just as much. Niggaz should feel honoured if they know my history

Come knock me out then
But just because y'all scared to click wack on a muhfucka why should I?
I hit the positive reactions just as much. Niggaz should feel honoured if they know my history
Didn't say you should be afraid, sir.
It just does come off as a lot when it fills your notifications is all.
Keep on reacting, it is your ABW right.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Back