Welcome To aBlackWeb

GNS vs Race Jones

giphy.gif

@GNS what do you have to say for yourself?
I'm just seeing this along with that pm

Everyone regards u as a troll on here yet you're this sensitive? U purposely try to get under these negroes nerves on black topics but steady calling 12 on me.

I seen you complain about @AP21 and @SneakDZA etc among others but always tag 12 in when it comes to me.

Is it the fact that I'm an immigrant? I have my citizenship so ICE can't save u. Your disdain for non fba/ados blacks has reached astronomical levels.
White supremacy has done a number on u sista.

Now we have an AA feminist alphabet squad supremacist all in one. You're going through all types of mental struggles and it's sad.

I will say all those screenshots just about anyone on here can do the same cause I react to everybody. It just so happens you say more dumb shit than everyone else combined.

But on another note virtual bullying is real and di ungle bullying me deal wid ah bedroom bullying.

So if it bothers u this much....

I'm just seeing this along with that pm

Everyone regards u as a troll on here yet you're this sensitive? U purposely try to get under these negroes nerves on black topics but steady calling 12 on me.

I seen you complain about @AP21 and @SneakDZA etc among others but always tag 12 in when it comes to me.

Is it the fact that I'm an immigrant? I have my citizenship so ICE can't save u. Your disdain for non fba/ados blacks has reached astronomical levels.
White supremacy has done a number on u sista.

Now we have an AA feminist alphabet squad supremacist all in one. You're going through all types of mental struggles and it's sad.

I will say all those screenshots just about anyone on here can do the same cause I react to everybody. It just so happens you say more dumb shit than everyone else combined.

But on another note virtual bullying is real and di ungle bullying me deal wid ah bedroom bullying.

So if it bothers u this much....

Sir *boo* none of yall know me in real life so all that tough talk is unnecessary

I provided evidence on how you deadass stalk me up here.

if you feel what im saying is dumb, then refute my statements asswipe.

dont just react then try to fake flirt with me and throw weak ass shots

i will deadass embarrass gns

so lets all just play nice... shall we?

keep your dick beaters off my reactions....

toodles

i also could care less who thinks im a troll

especially from a gang of mfers that dont think further than their eyelahes

Back