Welcome To aBlackWeb

GNS vs Race Jones

It's whatever at this point

If I, AP have never called you those things, and believe me I've been tempted to but still refrained... But you lump me into something that has nothing to do with me instead of directing it to the people you have the issue with... That's the problem

If I have an issue with you, I'm not gonna attack all of BWG. See how that works?
If you're complacent then you're as much a problem as the offenders. Remember you're the one who said you'll hold everyone accountable. Are you really doing that.

Lost in all this is Race been internetting for years and still hasn't figured out that she can turn off reaction notifications in her settings

I haven't gotten a reaction notification since the 2nd day of the sites inception

Lost in all this is Race been internetting for years and still hasn't figured out that she can turn off reaction notifications in her settings

I haven't gotten a reaction notification since the 2nd day of the sites inception
She shouldn’t have to turn them off. However, @GNS is a reacting mf. He used to get on my nerves with it too but it’s what he do. I started to ignore it.

I feel you Kandy

I just don't like logging into 20+ notifications from reactions each time I log on, so I turned off the unnecessary ones

I only have notifications turned on for being tagged and PM's.

I feel you Kandy

I just don't like logging into 20+ notifications from reactions each time I log on, so I turned off the unnecessary ones

I only have notifications turned on for being tagged and PM's.
I got it all on and skip through.

Gns reacts to my shit when im in the midst of debating. just hitting the wack button but never engages me.

i thought he was deaf and blind there for a minute because he never says shit. just react and runs off in the sunset

this is the most hes ever said in any given thread.

Back