Welcome To aBlackWeb

GNS vs Race Jones

So being offended is now a bannable offense moving forward, lets glance over the fact that some higher ups be calling people bitches and faggots just like posters. Lets just lay down the ground rules so people will know cause now it's looking like y'all making shit up as you go along depending on the person
Why you scared to say Goldie name?

As the french say ; non
She simply must be allowed to troll and insult(look how she did poor ap) without repercussions whilst maintaining a healthy dose of victim hood and everything will be fine.

still in here talking shit

you have already been reprimanded sir

you are free to go

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
It's all you niggas, chicity called me a bitch a month ago you aint see me cry about it and he ain't cry when I called him a fuck nigga.

Nice attempt to try and deflect what I said
So that's my fault you decided to not say anything about it?

I didn't even remember him doing that

If I haven't told you to eat a dick or called you a bitch or a faggot, then redirect that energy to the people that have

So that's my fault you decided to not say anything about it?

I didn't even remember him doing that

If I haven't told you to eat a dick or called you a bitch or a faggot, then redirect that energy to the people that have
If you decide to dish it out you better be able to take it

You got 12 hrs to show a post where I told you to eat a dick, called you a bitch, or a faggot

If you not able to produce the evidence, you going on another 24hr vacay with all of your aliases as well

Tick tock
I'm not doing that, all you idiots seem to share a brain so you all get grouped together.

Nah, you said all of us do it

I knew you were going to do that to avoid having to mention Goldie name
You really trying to have us go the 2017 beef route. I've been chilling but you want chaos, just come out and say it

You really trying to have us go the 2017 beef route. I've been chilling but you want chaos, just come out and say it
It's whatever at this point

If I, AP have never called you those things, and believe me I've been tempted to but still refrained... But you lump me into something that has nothing to do with me instead of directing it to the people you have the issue with... That's the problem

If I have an issue with you, I'm not gonna attack all of BWG. See how that works?

I rarely use the word bitch tho

I may have called you something else tho
It was offensive, you need to apologize to me. I guess it's a new rule to ban people who offend others. I don't want you to get banned so just say sorry and we can move on

Back