Welcome To aBlackWeb

What makes cersei a good leader?
Other than she wants to. What's her qualities?
I see Cersei as more of a stannis type...shes obviously not a soldier but she has a mind for military, how to command forces and dealing with enemies. She's grown up around the capital her whole life and learned the "game" from her father.

But like stannis she doesnt inspire the people and doesnt give a fuck about them at the end of the day.

I see Cersei as more of a stannis type...shes obviously not a soldier but she has a mind for military, how to command forces and dealing with enemies. She's grown up around the capital her whole life and learned the "game" from her father.

But like stannis she doesnt inspire the people and doesnt give a fuck about them at the end of the day.

Cersei is an idiot actually

She's not smart at all

She's is dumb as fuck really

Nah.

Short sighted and selfish. But not dumb.

She is letting an army the dead run through Westeros because she's an idiot

She also has sex with her brother and her cousin

couldn't control her psycho incest kid

Gave her daughter to a family who her own family murdered members of

Thought Tyrion killed Jofferey when the ppl who did it was right there in her face.

let her other son jump out of a window

had sex with a man named Euron

Its been a while...

But i specifically remember a few miggas flighing the Team Trigger banner...

How yall holding up?
Lmao @JUDAH Trigger we shitted on 6 summers straight til Trigger got bodied so we out of the War of the Five Posters ..,,but since it’s a new site and the Ic rules don’t apply here my capo @Sion has jumped to Team White Walkers but the truth is far more sinister

Your gang didn't do that so this comment doesn't even matter.
tenor.gif
dont matter if we did.....the nigga aint a good diplomat and whats worse is ....

you couldnt even save your own fadda
DcU48f5VQAA6vE0.jpg

so to talk shit to my set?

tumblr_pkq51fzgyk1wzvtqio1_250.gif

Last edited:

I dont think she has a mind for military at all. She mighta got credit for hitting Tyrion and Dany with the okiedoke by abandoning Casterly Rock and attacking Highgarden but I think that was all Randyll Tarly.

On my rewatch that scene where Jamie asked him to be the head general stood out. Jamie said Randyll was the only one that ever beat Robert Baratheon in battle.

Should be timestamped but it not start at 2:09

Cersei doesn't have Randyll Tarly anymore or Jamie at this point

Jon bringing Dany to the north is similar to the story of the The 13th leader on the wall who got with a female White Walker

She is letting an army the dead run through Westeros because she's an idiot

She also has sex with her brother and her cousin

couldn't control her psycho incest kid

Gave her daughter to a family who her own family murdered members of

Thought Tyrion killed Jofferey when the ppl who did it was right there in her face.

let her other son jump out of a window

had sex with a man named Euron
Who gon check her for fuckin her brother tho?

Joffrey was the product of bad genes. Nobody could get him in line.

Tyrion gave the daughter to dorne. She hated Tyrion and wanted him dead his whole life. Pinning Joffrey's death on him was her tryna make that wish come true.

She fucked euron so she can try to pass her baby off as his. She tryna secure the iron fleet.

You said all this not really dumb shit and left out the only really dumb thing she did which was arming the faith militant. That other shit you said is a wash.

Back