Welcome To aBlackWeb

They should have showed Jon's answer to Sansa on if he bent the knee for the north or because he pussy whipped

We already knew the answer tho. He was pussy whipped after the fact.

The question is now that he knows he's the true king is he gonna keep fucking his aunty or tell her to run it or else?

If it's the latter what she finna do?

tenor.gif

Lmao who the fuck is that? I ain't know Nebraska had a red woman

Why do u think they're gonna let jamie live?
He is in the master trailer fighting in a huge battle more than likely against the WW...what’s more than likely to happen Next week is the episode opens w Jaime in front of the tribunal as we see in the preview Jaime gonna explain why he killed the Mad King...Bran gonna corroborate his story l, forgive him and they gonna squash it

I need Jaqen to show up. It's only right for Arya's OG to make an appearance.
original.gif

In the books Jaqen has a huge role to play in the upcoming war with the WW

STARKSET is the gang but I fuck with the Many Faced God crew!

Oh so now you fuck with a nigga set?!?. And it ain't no crew it's just me and my youngn arya. Yall remember that. ManyFacedGang we don't bend, we don't break, we don't fold... we mold. MFG.

He killed a bitch w dragons pops ...littlefinger just coerced ppl to do things for him lol they had a choice
He killed a crazy man who was gonna kill everybody in KL

Trigger killed the hand,set the Lannisters up,turned on Ned,Killed Lyza,pimped Sansa out,and tried to turn Sansa and Arya against each other

He killed a crazy man who was gonna kill everybody in KL

Trigger killed the hand,set the Lannisters up,turned on Ned,Killed Lyza,pimped Sansa out,and tried to turn Sansa and Arya against each other
Rn only person that knows WHY he killed the Mad King is him and Bran ....I see nothing wrong w Triggers action.....from nothing to something

Back