Welcome To aBlackWeb

She is letting an army the dead run through Westeros because she's an idiot

She also has sex with her brother and her cousin

couldn't control her psycho incest kid

Gave her daughter to a family who her own family murdered members of

Thought Tyrion killed Jofferey when the ppl who did it was right there in her face.

let her other son jump out of a window

had sex with a man named Euron

I don't think she's planning on staying there she been burnt up half the city. That place is waste.

I dont think she has a mind for military at all. She mighta got credit for hitting Tyrion and Dany with the okiedoke by abandoning Casterly Rock and attacking Highgarden but I think that was all Randyll Tarly.

On my rewatch that scene where Jamie asked him to be the head general stood out. Jamie said Randyll was the only one that ever beat Robert Baratheon in battle.

Should be timestamped but it not start at 2:09

Cersei doesn't have Randyll Tarly anymore or Jamie at this point

But dangling that pussy in front of euron so she could send him to bring back the golden company...and then fuckin him to make him believe her baby is his long enough to get the iron fleet on her side....those weren't some run of the mill moves she made. Only somebody that been paying attention and knows "the game" woulda did that.

Even in s1 Robert told her every time she opened her mouth tywin's words came out.

so how yall gonna feed all them niggas and dragons?

dont seem like your queen and king worried about shit........they sneaking away for kisses and shit while niggas pantries emptying out

But dangling that pussy in front of euron so she could send him to bring back the golden company...and then fuckin him to make him believe her baby is his long enough to get the iron fleet on her side....those weren't some run of the mill moves she made. Only somebody that been paying attention and knows "the game" woulda did that.

Even in s1 Robert told her every time she opened her mouth tywin's words came out.

True.. I was just referring to the military mind comment lol.

GoT has shown you can be great at politics but that doesnt really transfer over when it comes to war all the time...like Cersei and to an extent Tyrion.

They've also shown you can be great at war.. but suck at politics.. Like Robert Baratheon, Ned Stark and Robb Stark

Tywin was a rare one who excelled at both tho lol

But like stannis she doesnt inspire the people and doesnt give a fuck about them at the end of the day.
That was gonna be my retort. She ain't no good leader, she might know how to maintain a monarchy and to connive and fuck her relatives but thats about it.

Bitch dgaf bout nobody

Shut up nigga

Your whole set garbage my g I swear I can’t wait to see your face melt when we turn on this dragon fire

You got like 3 eps left my nigga this your last winter thats on boss and the nigga that always post the ving rhames baby boy gif

lfx8qokb30ap.gif

You musta forgot....

Been lookin for this fuccin gif for the longest.

True.. I was just referring to the military mind comment lol.

GoT has shown you can be great at politics but that doesnt really transfer over when it comes to war all the time...like Cersei and to an extent Tyrion.

They've also shown you can be great at war.. but suck at politics.. Like Robert Baratheon, Ned Stark and Robb Stark

Tywin was a rare one who excelled at both tho lol
I agree that's why I said I see her as more of a stannis type leader. She bout that action and can win a war but ruling over subjects? She's from the old school where she'd rather be feared than liked.

so how yall gonna feed all them niggas and dragons?

dont seem like your queen and king worried about shit........they sneaking away for kisses and shit while niggas pantries emptying out
Nigga yall literally up the street. Fuck the food it's time to go right now lol

Back